Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Ouch Darrell Jackson dropped to 4th string.

Eddie Royal looks like the #2 on that team

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I can't say I argue with Ben Utecht but he just didn't make my top 3 selections

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by SoChillLax View Post
    Ryan Torain will steal goal-line carries form Young.

Demetrius Williams isn't as good as Mark Clayton, a guy I think will have a phenomenal season. Better than 06.
    What are you talking about he's two times better than Mark Clayton and has better fantasy value since he's being used as a deep threat and lining up in the Z position.

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    Ben Utecht or however his last name is spelled could have a monster season with another great QB to work with and no Dallas Clark in the way.
    Last edited by phenomenal_waffles; 08-02-2008, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GridIron NUt
    replied
    Sleeper: Ben Utech

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I think if Young gets off to a good start and proves himself he won't lose many touches to any other back no matter where the offense is lined up on the field

Leave a comment:

• SoChillLax
    replied
    Ryan Torain will steal goal-line carries form Young.

Demetrius Williams isn't as good as Mark Clayton, a guy I think will have a phenomenal season. Better than 06.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Glad you guys seemed to enjoy the read. As I said be cautious with Young. Broncos can run the ball and look at how they went through both Bells and Young last year

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    I don't believe in Donte Stallworth because he's never stayed healthy and he basically becomes the #3 behind Edwards and Winslow. And forget Selvin Young, Ryan Torain is where my money is at. Good read though.

I'm gonna look like a fantasy genuse when you all start snatching Demetrius Williams week 2.
    Last edited by PuppyPuncher; 08-01-2008, 03:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Troy Williamson?!

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I like Owen Daniels as well, and Julius Jones as a RB2 (or RB3) option if I have loaded up on QB and WR.

I think I read some stat where Daniels accumulated more 1st downs than any other TE in the NFL last year.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    started a topic Adam Maciasz's 2008 Fantasy Football Sleepers

Adam Maciasz's 2008 Fantasy Football Sleepers

http://walterfootball.com/fantasy2008adamsleepers.php

Adam posts his sleepers on this site every year, so here's the 2008 version.
Working...
X