Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Camp/Preseason Talk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SI
    For the third straight practice, Shaun Hill was a bystander as the mystery of who will be the 49ers' starting quarterback continued Tuesday. Coach Mike Nolan stuck to his mantra that it's a three-man race between Hill, 2005 top pick Alex Smith and J.T. O'Sullivan, a competition Hill calls an "emotional roller coaster as well as a professional roller coaster." Of the three, O'Sullivan appears to have the inside track. He started the first preseason game (don't read too much into that, Nolan said) and has taken first-team snaps for the sixth straight practice.
    .

    Comment


    • J.T. O'Sullivan...goddamn. I hate him.

      Comment


      • lol JT O'Sullivan was on the Vikings practice squad at one point in his career.

        I think it's offcialy time to call Alex Smith a bust.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
          lol JT O'Sullivan was on the Vikings practice squad at one point in his career.

          I think it's offcialy time to call Alex Smith a bust.
          We traded Mike McKenzie for him and a draft pick.

          Comment


          • What do you mean? I think Alex Smith panned out pretty well.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
              What do you mean? I think Alex Smith panned out pretty well.
              He isn't talking about the tight end in Tampa.


              R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

              Comment


              • Me either lol but I was being sarcastic.

                Comment


                • The Dolphins are reportedly seeking a fourth round pick for QB John Beck.

                  http://www.miamiherald.com/588/story/648874.html
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




                  Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

                  Comment


                  • Looks like Josh Morgan will be the starter opposite Isaac Bruce in SF.

                    http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/default.asp?item=2254988
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




                    Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

                    Comment


                    • I wouldn't trade some dirt on my front lawn for John Beck.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        Production wise, mainly because I expect a lot of carries. And yes, I do expect him to be #1 overall as well:

                        http://www.walterfootball.com/mattfantasyrookies.php
                        You have got to be kidding me. Keving Smith, a rookie, out-producing LT, Adrian Peterson (MN) and Brian Westbrook?????? lol. I'd like to see that!!! Oh, I forgot Steven Jackson. And if you claim 'all purpose' yards, remember the Jackson and Westbrook catch as many passes in a season as most starting recievers do and Adrian Peterson returned punts and kickoffs last year.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperT View Post
                          You have got to be kidding me. Keving Smith, a rookie, out-producing LT, Adrian Peterson (MN) and Brian Westbrook?????? lol. I'd like to see that!!! Oh, I forgot Steven Jackson. And if you claim 'all purpose' yards, remember the Jackson and Westbrook catch as many passes in a season as most starting recievers do and Adrian Peterson returned punts and kickoffs last year.
                          #1 overall as in fantasy rookies
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                          Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                          Comment


                          • Wow. That was dumb.
                            And what kind of league gives punt return yard points?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X