Bold Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold Predictions

Let's hear em'. Make one bold prediction(football related) that you think will happen and surprise everbody.

Mine is the Vikings will break the all time record for most rushing touchdowns in NFL history with 38-40 TD's. ; previous record 36 by the '62 Packers.

Peterson with 20-22

Taylor with 8-10

Jackson with 7

Tapeh with 1
    Last edited by IlliniVikeFan23; 08-02-2008, 01:27 AM.

Walter sells the site, goes public on the NYSE, and becomes a multi-billionaire.

I demand salary of $1M a year. Walter says, "That's not enough for the best draft analyst in the country (not a bold prediction btw), here is $76M contract over 5 years."

2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      Walter sells the site, goes public on the NYSE, and becomes a multi-billionaire.

I demand salary of $1M a year. Walter says, "That's not enough for the best draft analyst in the country (not a bold prediction btw), here is $76M contract over 5 years."

These predictions are supposed to be football related.

Comment

Favre gets hit by a car. Crippling him. No one cares if he returns to the NFL anymore.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
          These predictions are supposed to be football related.
          I didn't see that in your original post. You said "make a bold prediction that will surprise everyone"....you didn't say it had to be about football.

Comment

I didn't see that in your original post. You said "make a bold prediction that will surprise everyone"....you didn't say it had to be about football.
            This is the football forum.

Comment

Why so serious?

Comment

Why so serious?
                I'm not serious. I probably should have put a "" so you wouldn't have thought I was mad.

And how did you reply within the same minute I posted that?
                Last edited by IlliniVikeFan23; 08-02-2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

All predictions made in this thread will not happen.

/thread

Comment

Joe Flacco will set an NFL record for worst QB Rating(12.2) and INT's in a single season(45).

Comment

Oh what the heck, I'll give it a try:
                      -Troy Smith will be the starting QB for the majority of Baltimore's season.
                      -Demetrius Williams will be the best WR for Baltimore, stop picking Mark Clayton in your fantasy drafts.
                      -Houston will have a better record then Jacksonville.
                      -Ben Roethlisberger will be injured for a portion of Pittsburgh's season and the Steelers will pick in the top 10.
                      -Calvin Johnson will have a 1500 yard, 10+ TD season.
                      -Larry Johnson will be released at the end of the season.
                      -David Harris will win DPOY.
                      -Drew Brees will win MVP.
                      -Darren McFadden will win ROY for offense.
                      -Curtis Lofton will win ROY for defense.
                      -Mario Williams and Elvis Dumervil will both tie for most sacks, but people will scoff at Dumervil since he doesn't play the run as well as Williams.

Comment

Giants will improve on 2007 season as their insane 2007 draft class solidifies as players.

Eli Manning's QB Rating will be over 90 for the season. Giants proceed to repeat as Super Bowl titles.

They will still not be ranked in the top five in 2009 after their second Super Bowl.

Angered over a 4th place finish in the AFC South, the Titans will draft a QB in the first three rounds as motivation for Vince Young. They will draft a receiver in the 6th and 7th rounds.

Cardinals will be 1st in NFC West until Week 15, where they lose their final two games.

John David Booty will be the Vikings' QB after the bye week, as the Vikings stumble into it 3-4, two of the games lost due to ridiculous Tavaris Jackson errors.

Aaron Rodgers will be one of the better starting QB's in the NFL, throwing for 3,600 yards, 24 TD's, and 15 INT's while rushing for another 200 yards.
                        - Also known as Dan.
                        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                          Giants will improve on 2007 season as their insane 2007 draft class solidifies as players.

Eli Manning's QB Rating will be over 90 for the season. Giants proceed to repeat as Super Bowl titles.

They will still not be ranked in the top five in 2009 after their second Super Bowl.

Angered over a 4th place finish in the AFC South, the Titans will draft a QB in the first three rounds as motivation for Vince Young. They will draft a receiver in the 6th and 7th rounds.

Cardinals will be 1st in NFC West until Week 15, where they lose their final two games.

John David Booty will be the Vikings' QB after the bye week, as the Vikings stumble into it 3-4, two of the games lost due to ridiculous Tavaris Jackson errors.

Aaron Rodgers will be one of the better starting QB's in the NFL, throwing for 3,600 yards, 24 TD's, and 15 INT's while rushing for another 200 yards.
                          You must not be following JDB's training camp. He has looked horrid. If TJ ever falters(which he won't) I'm hoping they pick up Daunte Culpepper because JDB and Gus Frerotte are both worse than TJ.

Another bold prediction of mine:

-Tarvaris Jackson will start ever game for the Vikings with a QB rating over 80 surprising everybody.

Comment

Some more bold predictions:

-Aundrae Allison has a breakout season emerging as Minnesota's #3 option tallying 500-600 yards receiving.
                            -He also proceeds to make the pro bowl as a KR because of an injury to Devin Hester during the season.
                            -Reggie Bush rushes for over 1000yrds and becomes a legit running threat
                            -Jonathan Stewart wins ROY
                            -Phillip Merling wins DROY
                            -Tony Romo wins MVP and Dallas loses in the 2nd round of the playoffs
                            -Bob Sanders wins DPOY

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                              Some more bold predictions:
                              -Reggie Bush rushes for over 1000yrds and becomes a legit running threat
                              -Jonathan Stewart wins ROY
                              -Tony Romo wins MVP and Dallas loses in the 2nd round of the playoffs
                              Running for 1000 yards isn't a big deal, not a bold prediction.

First round runningback for OROY....not a bold prediction.

Romo for MVP and Dallas losing in playoffs early...not bold predictions.

Comment

Working...
                              X