Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Reportedly, Ryan Sims (former Chiefs #6 overall pick) is doing great in Bucs training camp. He didn't have stamina in Kansas City, but he has the potential to be a Week 1 starter at under tackle.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    That's just the first round Puppy. True draft mastery requires nailing some good late round picks like Colt Brennan, Rob Jackson, and Chris Horton.
    He's gotten guys like Jarrard Page in the 7th, Kolby Smith and Tank Tyler were both great selections. Hell, Brodie Croyle has had his moments. That's a pretty good pull. Most GMs won't be able to grab 5 starters out of a draft and the Chiefs are doing a good job of building a young solid core of players. They'll probably have the best D-line in like 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Dwayne Bowe, Glenn Dorsey. All good pikcs and all takin' in a row. You guys are underrating Carl Peterson.
    Tank Tyler was a really good pick in the 3rd.

Bernard Pollard was a really good pick in the 2nd in 2006.

Peterson has always been pretty solid in the draft lately, but he just doesn't pay anyone. Dorsey shouldn't have been held out 1 day. The deals around him were done...there were no excuses.

I didn't think Jared Allen was a bad move or a good move.

Leave a comment:

• jayhawk fan12
    replied
    Kolby smith is decent he was taken in the 6th i think

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    That's just the first round Puppy. True draft mastery requires nailing some good late round picks like Colt Brennan, Rob Jackson, and Chris Horton.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperT View Post
    Dorsey to chiefs at 5 was an excellent pick. only problem is he has injury issues. They needed a force on the line with Jared Allen going to the Vikings. I still think that was a bad move for kc. Thank that moron Al Davis for taking Mcfadden when Raiders rushing game was ranked # 5 last year with a slew of good RBs on their roster. And Atlanta for taking matt ryan at # 3. For once in a decade the chiefs have actually had a good draft.
    Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Dwayne Bowe, Glenn Dorsey. All good pikcs and all takin' in a row. You guys are underrating Carl Peterson.

Leave a comment:

• EthnicFootball59
    replied
    I think the only reason Carl Peterson had such a nice draft was to raise the spirit of their fanbase, sell tickets, and cause a distraction so he and Herm Edwards could continue to scheme to destroy LJ's career. You know, cause people don't suddenly change their ways. XP

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    Their good draft was purely a fluke I assure you.
    Says the man whose team actually drafted last year.

You all had a great draft imo.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Their good draft was purely a fluke I assure you.

Leave a comment:

• SuperT
    replied
    Dorsey to chiefs at 5 was an excellent pick. only problem is he has injury issues. They needed a force on the line with Jared Allen going to the Vikings. I still think that was a bad move for kc. Thank that moron Al Davis for taking Mcfadden when Raiders rushing game was ranked # 5 last year with a slew of good RBs on their roster. And Atlanta for taking matt ryan at # 3. For once in a decade the chiefs have actually had a good draft.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Oh, me too. San Diego will win the AFC West. There, I said it.

Leave a comment:

• Eagles4Life
    replied
    supremeworldemperor never really seems to make any sense.

And since we're all going out on limbs, the Patriots will most likely make the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• supremeworldemperor
    replied
    Matt: Everyone thinks the Falcons are going to suck, Jesus Christ.
    Jesus Christ: So? Atlanta is a ****hole.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    It's called sarcasm...everyone thinks the Falcons are going to suck. Jesus christ

Leave a comment:

• supremeworldemperor
    replied
    on a limb? That would be betting your retirement on the Jets winning the Super Bowl.

My words are just words. I don't put any meaning into them until something I say actually happens, like when the Hawks beat the Celtics three times in the playoffs. Then I claim I had faith all along when actually I was joking when I first said the Hawks would challenge the Celtics. I'm an ******* like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X