• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tennessee Titans preview

We are gonna be beastly this year.

Quarterbacks:
    Vince Young:
    The one, the only, Superman. Some idiots say that Vince will never reach his full potential, but it wasn't his fault he didn't do great last year. Our great receivers have been hibernating in a cave for the last 320 days, and in week 1they will awaken from they're state and make a splash on the NFL, and it will help with this guy in the mix.

Kerry Collins:
    If only we had him during his mean party days of the late 90's. He brings veteran leadership to our fellow players.

Running Backs:
    LenDale White:
    Why are all of you bigots calling him the hamburgalar? He's lost weight! I'm sure some of you look like Star Jones 10 years ago. What I call him is the guy who will truck youalar and a player who is the second coming of Jermome Bettis.

Chris Johnson:
    Faster than a cheetah, can run to China and back in 5 seconds. Brings a gangsta flavor to the Titans that we have not had since Lamont Thompson.

Chris Henry:
    Better than Chris Brown

Wide Receivers:

Justin McCariens:
    The Holy One. Our lord and savior. Otherwise known as Jesus. He has descended from the great heavens to lead Tennessee to the top of the mountain. He has come down to Earth to save the Titans souls from another dissapointing season. Oh praise Justin. I have received a message from God himself saying that Justin will put up 1876 receiving yards and 24 touchdowns. How's that for fantasy Walter?

Justin Gage:
    Has all the rage, to turn back the page, and help Jesus lead the Titans to the promised land.

Roydell Williams:
    Number 1 in Titans fans hearts. His sassy style and cute little dreadlocks make him the Golden Boy.

Paul Williams:
    It's a bird, It's a plane, It's Paul Williams! This man who has a 76 inch vertical jump knows how to get it done. Reggie Nelson better watch out in week 1, he will jump over his head.

Mike Williams:
    This MVP of the Titans 13-9 win over Oakland has all of the tools to be a star.

Brandon Jones:
    Among the receivers who have been hibernating. He will awaken from his cave and shed a new light on Nashville.

Lavelle Hawkins:
    The next Derrick Mason.

Chris Davis:
    We're gonna keep him in hibernation for another year

Tight Ends:
    Alge Crumpler:
    His sexy bald spot will be the shining spot of the year for Vince Young

Bo Scaife:
    Vince's brotha from anotha motha

Craig Stephens:
    Vince's sister from another mister

Guards:
    Eugene Amano:
    He has a cool name

Leroy Harris:
    He's gonna be the best player on the bench, otay buckwheat?

Jake Scott:
    He'll turn Vince into a better Peyton Manning, and that's the bottom line because Jeff Fisher said so.

Tackles:
    Michael Roos:
    Hall of famer

David Stewart:
    Big Country's been rolling in the mud a lot, so his stinky fish face will scare defenders away.

Center:
    Kevin Mawae:
    He might be older than Bob Hope, but he's sure as hell sexier.

The 12 Disciples:
    Jesus might be able to lead the offense all by himself, but he needs his 12 disciples to help him on Defense and Special Teams.

1. Craig Hentrich:
    Peter. The wise one.
    2. Jevon Kearse:
    Andrew. The Freak himself will rise to his 1999 form.
    3. Tony Brown:
    James. The forgotten one, but he's still a beast.
    4. Micheal Griffin:
    Barte next Adrian Wilson
    5. Rob Bironas:
    Phillip. His foot will go up your butt if you's be disrespectin
    6. Keith Bulluck:
    John. The leader of the 12 Disciples.
    7. Albert Haynesworth:
    Judas. Don't turn against him or he will poo poo money on your face, ya know!
    8. David Thornton:
    Thomas. The productive one.
    9. Courtland Finnegan:
    Thaddaeus. The one with the long name, he's the next Darrell Green though.
    10. Chris Hope:
    James. The Hopeful one.
    11. Kyle Vanden Bosch:
    Mary Kathrine Gallagher. The one who's a SUPERSTAR.
    12. Nick Harper:
    Matthew. I don't know, he's old.

Other defensive players.
    Ryan Fowler:
    The Incredible Hulk

Stephen Tulloch:
    He's hibernating with the receivers.

Stanford Kelgar:
    The next Lawerance Taylor

Reynaldo Hill:
    Looks like a black version of Shirley Temple.

Calvin Lowry:
    Whatever. At least he isn't Lamont Thompson.

Predicted Overall Record:
    13-3. Would be 16-0 but Jesus might have to take a 3 week break because he's going to go on strike against the unfair treatment of his fellow brother Chad Pennington.

13-3?

More like 9-7

Comment

So you're planning on keeping 20 receivers?

Comment

Please quit posting.

Please.

Comment

Yeah I just realized there are two Titans threads by grizz. Dang dude, at least all the stuff IVF says is somewhat possible.

This is just pathetic.

Comment

Haha this was funny because it's not even close to the truth.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

lol, this dude has surpassed me as homer of the year.

Comment

Hey guess what! Mike Williams was cut! Do some research por favor before you start reppin these guys who are overrated...

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider80 View Post
                  Hey guess what! Mike Williams was cut! Do some research por favor before you start reppin these guys who are overrated...
                  May Jesus have mercy on your angry soul. Jesus and Mike Williams are very close friends, I don't think Jesus will be appreciative of you.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                    QFT.

I hate to say it, but it's true. I didn't think it was even possible, but here we are.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Oh my god. please tell me you were kidding

Comment

Who? I wasn't kidding about IVF. I don't think he's the bigGEST homer on the fourm anymore. At least you could make something resembling an argument that the Vikings have the best defense, and that T-Jack could emerge as a quality QB.
                        - Also known as Dan.
                        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I find it kinda weird how you call Justin McCairens Jesus.......WWJMD???

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                            No doubt. At least you have facts and quotes, this guy just has blind homerism.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                              Who? I wasn't kidding about IVF. I don't think he's the bigGEST homer on the fourm anymore. At least you could make something resembling an argument that the Vikings have the best defense, and that T-Jack could emerge as a quality QB.
                              I was talking about the homer that started the thread

Comment

Working...
                              X