Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a thought: Packers trade Rodgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Rodgers a FA after this season? If he is and the Packers cave in and let Favre start this season he will probably just bounce.

Nice first round pick...Sit him on the bench until his contract expires.

Comment

This is just another reason I disagree with the Brian Brohm pick. Is Rogers the future or isnt he??

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
        This is just another reason I disagree with the Brian Brohm pick. Is Rogers the future or isnt he??
        Brian Brohm is a ****ing pimp. If Brett Favre were trying to take his starting job he wouldn't be like Aaron Rodgers and go, "Oh geez, I guess I'm the starter until he takes it. He can have it. I guess."

Brian Brohm would sneak into Favre's house and **** his wife.

Comment

Brett Favre's wife just got debacled by Brian Brohm.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
            Isn't Rodgers a FA after this season?
            No.

Comment

Yeah, I just heard today his contract isn't over until 09'. I don't understand why they didn't let Brett come back for one more year then.

Comment

I could imagine that Rodgers wouldn't exactly enjoy a situation like that. How would you feel if you were finally handed the reigns of the team, and then all of the sudden, you're told "We don't care about the future of our franchise or whatever your say for the team is, and we're just gonna start this statue." I wouldn't like that.

Then again, have you seen some of the interviews A-Rod has had? He's like "Well it's my job, but if Favre comes back and takes it, I'm okay, I'll just go sit on the bench for another eight years."

Just watch this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSG2MIaa6ek
                Last edited by phenomenal_waffles; 08-06-2008, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
                  "Well it's my job, but if Favre comes back and takes it, I'm okay, I'll just go sit on the bench for another eight years."

Just watch this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSG2MIaa6ek
                  He never said that, and he did very well in those interviews. Is he pissed Favre unretired? Of course. Who wouldn't be? You're in his shadow again. No one would like that. He wants to prove himself because he is a competitor.

At some point, Favre has to ask himself when he will call it quits. And when he does, he will have no credibility what so ever. No one will believe him because he lied this year.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Wow I didn't even notice that I basically just copied PuppyPuncher's post.

Anyway, I just think he should be a little more assertive about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
                      Wow I didn't even notice that I basically just copied PuppyPuncher's post.

Anyway, I just think he should be a little more assertive about the situation.
                      If he is more assertive he comes across as an *******.

If he is assertive on the field, that's all that matters. WINNING CURES ALL

Comment

I don't know what the media wants with Rodgers. They swarm his locker everyday and ask him "what do you think about the Brett Favre situation?" which really means "How do you feel on tearing Green Bay apart?" in which he replys "Im the starter and we're gonna go on from there" which means "I don't care. I've been here 4 years! If I'm benched again somebody's gonna die!"

Comment

I agree DKW. I have no idea what the media wants with Rodgers. I guess they just want him to slip or pull a Ryan Leaf so they have something to write about.

Sometimes I just wish the media was banned, period.

Comment

Imagine if Rodgers got traded to the Colts... man, he'd kill himself.

Comment

Jim Sorgi looked alright... can't see that happening. But it's a moot point. Favre will be a Buc by the end of tonight unless trade talks seriously fall apart.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

It was a joke because he'd back up another legend that doesn't miss any games.

Comment

Working...
                                X