Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers go 7-20 in Packer's Scrimmage

Just As Planned

... And the smears of Jeff Tedford live on. ;-___- Was it against the first team defense? Because the Packers have a great pass rush last time I checked, and it might of been because he's not used to the pressure... but didn't he also have his superb line? This does not bode well at all...

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post

Just As Planned
      lol God love ya Puppy.

Comment

Um... it's practice?

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I thought the defense played great

How is it just as planned?
          And now for something completely different

Comment

Haa...Tarvaris Jackson went 10-12 with a TD and no INT's in his scrimmage against the Chiefs!

Imagine the pressure Rodgers will be on if they let Favre be the backup.

It doesn't sound like Favre and McCarthy's meeting is going to well. It was supposed to be over at 8:15 CT and it's still going. John Clayton said he thinks McCarthy is still trying to get Favre to stay retired.

Comment

the chiefs? i hope you are proud lol
              Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Comment

He's probably pissed off with this whole Favre situation. The sooner this issue is resolved for Rodgers, Favre, and the Packers, the better.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

one can only hope so Matt lol

Comment

Favre and McCarthy are still meeting. How do you meet for 4-5 hours?

I bet there are some heated discussions going on in there.

Comment

this whole situation is dumb as hell i dont understand why he has to play again in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                        Favre and McCarthy are still meeting. How do you meet for 4-5 hours?

I bet there are some heated discussions going on in there.
                        The only way you meet that long is if you tell Brett Aaron is the starter no matter what.

I hope the Packers don't give Favre any reps in practice, don't play him in preseason, and then release him the day before the first game.

Comment

I can't believe how much Ted Thompson and the whole franchise has bottled it over this issue.

It's gone from no chance we want Brett back to now having an open competition for the QB job.

Essentially Brett will be the starting QB. I'd imagine, if he still has the skills he showed last season, he'd beat A-Rod to the starting place.

Rodgers must be extremely P-ed off. He's handling the whole situation in a perfect manner. Sure in this scrimmage he didn't play too well and this exeplifies what he will have all season. He plays poor and everybody wants Brett back.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Conroy View Post
                            I can't believe how much Ted Thompson and the whole franchise has bottled it over this issue.

It's gone from no chance we want Brett back to now having an open competition for the QB job.

Essentially Brett will be the starting QB. I'd imagine, if he still has the skills he showed last season, he'd beat A-Rod to the starting place.

Rodgers must be extremely P-ed off. He's handling the whole situation in a perfect manner. Sure in this scrimmage he didn't play too well and this exeplifies what he will have all season. He plays poor and everybody wants Brett back.
                            If this was an open competition, then Brett Favre and Mike McCarthy wouldn't have been in a meeting until midnight last night.

Based on this meeting, I think the Packers are going to eventually release Favre.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              If this was an open competition, then Brett Favre and Mike McCarthy wouldn't have been in a meeting until midnight last night.

Based on this meeting, I think the Packers are going to eventually release Favre.
                              I would agree with that.

BTW: I watched that game last night and Rodgers didn't look bad at all. The defense played great and brought a lot of pressure, and the weather conditions weren't good. That stat looks much worse than it is IMO.
                              sigpic
                              WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                              PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                              NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                              Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                              Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                              MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                              PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                              Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                              Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                              ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                              Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                              TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                              InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                              Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                              EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                              EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                              Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                              BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                              Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Working...
                              X