Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My College Football Podcast

Hey all, what's up?

I feel like i'm leeching off of my buddy doing this but I decided to do this. If you're a college football fan and have a couple minutes to spare, please check out my podcast (psuromes.podbean.com)

The podcast is my ranking of the top teams in college football. I recently joined a poll a group of broadcasters formed on their own and I decided to give an in-depth view of how I came up with my rankings.

Feel free to leave comments/feedback if you happen to listen to it. I didn't really plan on posting about it here, but after talking with walter and getting his feedback on it the other day, I chose to post on here to see what you guys think.

Sorry for rambling a bit in this post, just wanted to explain why i posted and explain what the podcast is about. Thanks for reading this post. Thanks also if u happen to listen to the podcast.

I think you should slow down your speech and talk with more confidence, and diversify the introductions.

Comment

You're not leeching man. Trips is my buddy from Penn State
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Ya dude you're talking a little fast.

Comment

Working...
        X