Brett Favre Traded to..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    I think Favre could throw so many INTs he could be a candidate for MVP too.
    I still stand behind my 9-7 no playoffs prediction.

I'm still calling top 12 defense. All homerism aside.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
      I still stand behind my 9-7 no playoffs prediction.

I'm still calling top 12 defense. All homerism aside.
      They have some potential on defense, but when it comes down to it I'm not sold on Calvin Pace, Kris Jenkins, Justin Miller, Abram Elam, or Kenyon Coleman. Lots of weak spots on this defense, and a lot of strong spots. Pretty average unit imo.

Offensive line is very overrated right now. They don't have anything on the right side. D'Brick has never proven himself. I am a Thomas Jones fan. I don't see much at WR.

I see the Jets as a 6-10 team. Just not enough good players, Favre is going to learn a system he isn't familiar with with sub-par receivers. What he did in Green Bay last year was based on how many years he spent in that offense with a ton of talent around him. I'm wasn't totally sold on Favre in Tampa but I liked the idea a little bit, and I really don't like Favre with the Jets.

Jets are now going to become a cliche playoff pick, and I personally hope they fall flat on their face. I don't believe in going crazy in free agency. I don't believe in acquiring 37 year old quarterbacks just to try to get to the playoffs.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I hope the Jets have a great year but I have Tampa winning the SB and unless a big event occurs and changes that it wont change. I hope the Jets win 9 games and steal a wild card birth.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
          I hope the Jets have a great year but I have Tampa winning the SB and unless a big event occurs and changes that it wont change. I hope the Jets win 9 games and steal a wild card birth.
          I'd like for you to explain to me:

1. How Garcia will stay healthy for 16 games and playoffs
          2. How we are suddenly going to get a better passing game in the red zone, which is one of the big reasons I wanted Favre.

I love our defense. I love our chemistry. I love our running game. I love our depth. You know I am a huge proponent of thinking the passing game is overrated by the media and fans, but I just don't think we are a Super Bowl contender.
          Last edited by Matt McGuire; 08-07-2008, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
            How do you have Tampa winning the SB? That's just dumb.

Comment

Jenkins is gonna surprise you Matt. He is beastly in every practice and looks like a perfect fit at NT which will help sure up the run D.

My real concern on the D is CB#2 Justin Miller is looking so-so. I like Dwight Lowery maybe he will step up.

Jenkins
              Harris
              Revis
              Rhodes

are the stars of the D

I also have some concerns with the right side of the O-Line. We will see. Chansi Stuckey is likely to be the #3 and looks very good in camp. We will see how that translates in games.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                Jenkins is gonna surprise you Matt. He is beastly in every practice and looks like a perfect fit at NT which will help sure up the run D.

My real concern on the D is CB#2 Justin Miller is looking so-so. I like Dwight Lowery maybe he will step up.

Jenkins
                Harris
                Revis
                Rhodes

are the stars of the D
                Jenkins was very overrated in Carolina. He can't stay healthy. He doesn't have any stamina. He doesn't dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                  How do you have Tampa winning the SB? That's just dumb.
                  We have more of a chance than the Vikes.

Comment

When are we going to start talking about random **** in this thread? I'm waiting.

Comment

Cotchery & Coles > Joey Oldoway (Nailed it) & a bunch of scrubs.

Comment

We have more of a chance than the Vikes.
                        How do you figure?

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                          lol, I love this nicknames you make up. Jerry Oldoway and Harry Douglinator.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                            How do you figure?
                            Tarvaris Jackson. Nuff said. You can't get to a Super Bowl with a quarterback that consistently turns it over.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                              He might be Oldoway, but people have said he is going to slow down the past 3 years and he hasn't.

Doesn't matter how old you are as long as you produce.

Comment

He might be Oldoway, but people have said he is going to slow down the past 3 years and he hasn't.

Doesn't matter how old you are as long as you produce.
                                I'm just joking around. But I'd seriously love to have Coles and Cotchery and Baltimore. Then you throw some Dustin Keller in that ****. **** yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X