No announcement yet.

Where is Pennington Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriots are a great suggestion...actually logical.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I don't think so. Belichick really seems to like Matt Cassel and they just drafted Kevin O'Connell. I don't know why they would get Pennington.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Cassell has never done ****, and don't even mention a rookie QB out of San Diego State...PLEASE

Pennington is much better than what they have now.

Comment

Hell, if The Pats brought in Vinny Testeverde, they'd sign Chad in a heartbeat. I never even consdidered that. Very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
            Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
            Seriously, Jackson sucks dude... I bet I could name 50 QB's in the league I'd rather have starting for the Vikings over him, and that list includes Chad Pennington.
            Norseman, would you rather have Dan Orlovsky?
            Okay, so you've compelled me to do it then... 50 NFL QB's I'd rather have starting for my team than Tavaris Jackson.

In no particular order...
            QB's Who Are Better Than Tavaris Jackson
            1 Tom Brady
            2 Peyton Manning
            3 Carson Palmer
            4 Ben Rothlisberger
            5 Drew Brees
            6 Tony Romo
            7 Brett Favre
            8 Philip Rivers
            9 David Garrard
            10 Jay Cutler
            11 Matt Schaub
            12 Marc Bulger
            13 Matt Hasselbeck
            14 Aaron Rodgers
            15 Jon Kitna
            16 Eli Manning
            17 Brady Quinn
            18 Derek Anderson
            19 Jeff Garcia
            20 Jason Campbell
            21 Jake Delhomme
            22 Sage Rosenfels
            23 Kurt Warner
            24 Matt Leinart
            25 Donovan McNabb
            26 Seneca Wallace
            27 Chad Pennington
            28 Brooks Bolllinger
            29 Gus Ferrotte
            30 Todd Collins
            31 Alex Smith
            32 Trent Edwards
            33 Kellen Clemmons
            34 Brian Greise
            35 Damon Huard
            36 Brian Brohm
            37 JP Losman
            38 Klye Orton
            39 Rex Grossman
            40 Brodie Croyle
            41 Patrick Ramsey
            42 JaMarcus Russell
            43 Matt Cassell
            44 Chad Henne
            45 Charlie Whitehurst
            46 Drew Stanton
            47 Marc Brunell
            48 Matt Ryan
            49 Erik Ainge
            50 Kyle Boller
            sigpic
            WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
            PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
            NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
            Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
            Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
            MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
            PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
            Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
            Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
            ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
            Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
            TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
            InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
            Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
            EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
            EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
            Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
            BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
            Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Yes! Boller time!

Comment

Erik Ainge ha!
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I think they are all legitimately better quarterbacks than Tarvaris Jackson.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I agree with about 40 of those.
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
                      Okay, so you've compelled me to do it then... 50 NFL QB's I'd rather have starting for my team than Tavaris Jackson.

In no particular order...
                      QB's Who Are Better Than Tavaris Jackson
                      1 Tom Brady
                      2 Peyton Manning
                      3 Carson Palmer
                      4 Ben Rothlisberger
                      5 Drew Brees
                      6 Tony Romo
                      7 Brett Favre
                      8 Philip Rivers
                      9 David Garrard
                      10 Jay Cutler
                      11 Matt Schaub
                      12 Marc Bulger
                      13 Matt Hasselbeck
                      14 Aaron Rodgers
                      15 Jon Kitna
                      16 Eli Manning
                      17 Brady Quinn
                      18 Derek Anderson
                      19 Jeff Garcia
                      20 Jason Campbell
                      21 Jake Delhomme
                      22 Sage Rosenfels
                      23 Kurt Warner
                      24 Matt Leinart
                      25 Donovan McNabb
                      26 Seneca Wallace
                      27 Chad Pennington
                      28 Brooks Bolllinger
                      29 Gus Ferrotte
                      30 Todd Collins
                      31 Alex Smith
                      32 Trent Edwards
                      33 Kellen Clemmons
                      34 Brian Greise
                      35 Damon Huard
                      36 Brian Brohm
                      37 JP Losman
                      38 Klye Orton
                      39 Rex Grossman
                      40 Brodie Croyle
                      41 Patrick Ramsey
                      42 JaMarcus Russell
                      43 Matt Cassell
                      44 Chad Henne
                      45 Charlie Whitehurst
                      46 Drew Stanton
                      47 Marc Brunell
                      48 Matt Ryan
                      49 Erik Ainge
                      50 Kyle Boller
                      HAHAHAHA!? Are you seriously this dumb? You would rather have Patrick ****ing Ramsey over Tarvaris Jackson? Rex Grossman?

That is the first time I have ever seen Brooks Bollinger mentioned in the top 50...You have him 28. That's hilarious.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh, because this is just ridiculous.

I bolded all the QB's that are not better than Jackson at this point in their career.

Comment

New England?
                        Check out my new site Today!
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Luke McCown went 16-16 completions on the road...he is better than Tarvaris too.

Comment

Drew Stanton? Erik Ainge? Charlie Whirehurst? Really?

Comment

HAHAHAHA!? Are you seriously this dumb? You would rather have Patrick ****ing Ramsey over Tarvaris Jackson?
                              Absolutely. I'm sure everyone else would agree with that too. Everyone? How about it? Tavaris Jackson or Patrick Ramsey?

I bolded all the QB's that are not better than Jackson at this point in their career.
                              All of those QB's are more compent than Tavaris Jackson.

Brady Quinn

Seriously??? You really think Tavaris Jackson is better than Brady Quinn???

You are dellusional dude... you are in desperate need of a reality check.
                              Last edited by ZN0rseman; 08-07-2008, 05:04 PM.
                              sigpic
                              WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                              PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                              NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                              Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                              Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                              MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                              PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                              Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                              Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                              ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                              Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                              TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                              InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                              Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                              EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                              EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                              Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                              BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                              Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

I'll actually take Tarvaris Jackson over Patrick Ramsey. But what do you got against Mr. Monday Night, ZNorseman?

Comment

Working...
                                X