No announcement yet.

Where is Pennington Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda seems like Parcells has lost his touch a bit. I thought Chad P would be the Sean Alexander of QBs

Comment

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0...ong-balls.html

Interesting tidbit on ESPN.com. Anyway, I don't get why Parcells would deal for Pennington if his team has been telegraphing for months that they'd depend heavily on the run. Signing Pennington basically tells teams to stack the box and completely ignore the man. However, the Dolphin's line isn't bad at run blocking, and their pass protection isn't as bad as everyone thinks. I think their tackles are solid and their only major issues are interior line, though Samson Satele is solid.

Regardless, Pennington's got a lot of work set ahead for him if he wants to make the Phin's aerial attack respectable. It's probably going to be a lot of checkdowns and short passes for the lot of you.

Comment

But hey, Pennington can move the chains. A four yard pass on first down is still a four yard gain. Who cares if he has only like 10 yards a completion at most if they eat the clock and march down the field? I like Pennington, but I don't know if he himself will make the Dolphins much better.

At least Henne can learn from the guy about not throwing stupid picks.

Comment

Just because he plays behind Pennington that doesn't necessarilly mean Henne will be that much of a better QB. He didn't do much in college, and he won't do much in the NFL.

I don't care if he plays behind Joe Montana, Chad Henne is going to bust.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I agree with Matt. Henne is a bust just because of his brain. He kind of reminds me of Jake Delhomme. If he played like he did against Florida he would've been the number 1 pick

Comment

Henne reminds me of David Carr.

Looks really good in shorts (both had "great" Senior Bowls) but in games they break down.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The only difference Isee is that Henne can get rid of the ball quickly on a good day. Carr never could

Comment

Working...
                X