Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 out of 7 Agents agree, brushing with Peter's agent is not a good thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
    Why not?
    I'll bet your not going to get good value for a top 5 LT that is unhappy and is sitting out. You don't have leverage.
    Who is in the drivers set Peters or Bills? IMO Bills they can move on. Sure Walker is a top LT but he's good. He is undercontract for 3 year, yea 3. So does he want to not make any $$$ in 3 year? I dout that.
    Let him sit out. Let him **** up the rest of his career. Let him not play for 3 years.
    Bills have said it many times. Come in and we will talk. Be a ***** and we won't talk.
    Okay and if he holds out the entire year...the Bills lose their top OT...a trade would be a win-win, since Peters may sit out through part of the season making him probably ineffective (as he probably is not in football shape). If the Bills could get two second round picks (not impossible), then they will be able to build well for the future.

Comment

2 2nd round picks? no thanks. I'd rather make a statment out of him and show players they can't re-do their deal every time it's out dated.
      What if he was an avg back-up T right now? Could the Bills say re-do your deal your making to much? no, end of 3 year he will get paid. **** if he showed up he could get paid.

Comment

I'm surprised Bills fans are mad at Peters. Apparently they are comfortable with a rookie who has never played a down making five times as much as their franchise left tackle. I can see why Peters feels so disrespected.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
          I'm surprised Bills fans are mad at Peters. Apparently they are comfortable with a rookie who has never played a down making five times as much as their franchise left tackle. I can see why Peters feels so disrespected.
          maybe cuz he signed a deal in 06 and has 3 years left on it????
          He never had to take a new deal in 06. But he did. Why? It was a huge pay raise for a player who never started and was a UFA. If he didn't take the new deal I'm sure he would have been FA last year or this. He got paid before he was good. He's under paid but he signed a deal, wait till next year or just get you ass in camp and play.

Isn't the same thing happing to Anquan Boldin who signed a new deal to get a pay raise now its outdated but hey you have 3 years left you have to play.

Comment

2 2nd round picks? no thanks. I'd rather make a statment out of him and show players they can't re-do their deal every time it's out dated.
            What if he was an avg back-up T right now? Could the Bills say re-do your deal your making to much? no, end of 3 year he will get paid. **** if he showed up he could get paid.
            They can redo it, its called cutting him. Seriously, I hate this in every other sport but since football does not have guaranteed contracts, I understand this a lot better.

Also a 2 is the best pick to have since you get a high qulaity player without a huge price tag.

Comment

maybe cuz he signed a deal in 06 and has 3 years left on it????
              He never had to take a new deal in 06. But he did. Why? It was a huge pay raise for a player who never started and was a UFA. If he didn't take the new deal I'm sure he would have been FA last year or this. He got paid before he was good. He's under paid but he signed a deal, wait till next year or just get you ass in camp and play.

Isn't the same thing happing to Anquan Boldin who signed a new deal to get a pay raise now its outdated but hey you have 3 years left you have to play.
              That's like saying you should keep going to your McDonald's job because you are under contract while Microsoft is offering you a position on the board of supervisors. Peters would laugh himself to death over his current contract in free agent negotiations with any team in the NFL. He just wants to get paid what he's worth and previous circumstances don't really matter.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Well mmon I hope he likes having no income for 3 year.

Comment

Good move by Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon not to give in. Peters is being an idiot. If it weren't for the Bills taking a chance on him, he wouldn't even be in the NFL.
                  Last edited by BUFBills7599; 09-01-2008, 03:33 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JC_22 View Post
                    I'm gonna go look up game film of Jason Peters catching touchdowns. What college did he go to?
                    Arkansas...
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X