New Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mock

I'll turn my new mock into Walter tonight. There is an absolute shocker in the top 10 in my opinion. Highly controversial pick.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I like the controversial pick - I was actually considering it myself after I saw a certain player struggle the past few weeks.

It'll be up tomorrow.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Matt I diagree with something you said with the Cinci Pick. That no one can help more than Mcfadden. News Flash dude. Their defense sucks. MLB James Laurinitis (I cant spell it) would be an instant help as well. Mcfadden will be an All Pro but so will James. I would draft Mcfadden but they do have others in the draft that could hel just as much.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
        Matt I diagree with something you said with the Cinci Pick. That no one can help more than Mcfadden. News Flash dude. Their defense sucks. MLB James Laurinitis (I cant spell it) would be an instant help as well. Mcfadden will be an All Pro but so will James. I would draft Mcfadden but they do have others in the draft that could hel just as much.
        Ahmad Brooks is fully capable of being an NFL starter at MLB, so I don't see them going with a James Laurinaitis.

I think Keith Rivers would help out a lot on defense, but that doesn't change the fact of how bad their DL is. If Granger can play well enough to be drafted 6 overall then I'd take him over McFadden in a heartbeat considering the need factor and how badly Cincy needs defense.

But he isn't playing well enough yet, and I don't see him going in the Top 10. Drafting McFadden takes the Cincinnati offense to simply a much higher level imo.

Comment

Of course it takes them to a higher level. However it is not their highest need.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

But if they go with another player there Joey such as an OLB or DL then they are getting poor value.

Going with Darren McFadden is as much a need as if they were to go with Kenny Phillips.

Comment

Working...
            X