Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Mock Draft Updated - Oct. 19

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008matt.php

You guys will like his shocker pick. I was actually going to use it myself, but Matt beat me to the punch.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

McFadden to the Bengals is a shocker indeed. It should never happen with that absolutely putrid defense of theirs and also Rudi Johnson is solid and there is really no way they give up on Kenny Irons when he hasn't played a single down in a competitive NFL game and was a high 2nd rounder only a year beforehand.

Comment

I like McFadden to the Bengals. Rudi Johnson has been awful, and Kenny Irons is coming off injury. The Vikings had Chester Taylor and had greater needs, but still went Peterson.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Their defense is bad, but the offense scoring more points and having a higher TOP really helps the defense out being on the field less. Too early to take any OLB or CB here. And you don't need a safety or CB. No DL worth taking, McFadden by far gives them the best value.

Then they go defense the rest of the draft, at least with the next 3 picks.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
        X