Louisville at UConn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville at UConn

Anybody have some thoughts on the game tonight?

My hunch is that UConn's defensive stats are inflated because of the unbelievably weak schedule

Also, Louisville's offense of course is amazing and they have a chip on their shoulder much like Rutgers last night. They were supposed to contend for a nat'l champ and already have 2 losses. I see this being a high scoring easy win for Louisville.

Somewhere around 44 - 28

Comment

I posted a pick for this on my college picks page. Here it is:

Louisville (4-3) at Connecticut (5-1)
      Line: Louisville by 3.

Friday, 8:00 ET

I must be off this week, because for some reason, I thought Louisville-Connecticut was being played on Saturday. I was surprised when my friend pointed out they were playing tonight. Because of that, I like the Huskies a lot; it goes with the system I love - a weeknight live home dog, playing on national TV, with the money going the other way.

I don't know if this game means anything to Louisville. It means much more to the Huskies in terms of recruiting.

Also, I just noticed that Eastern Michigan isn't really at home; they're playing at Ford Field. There could be no fans in the stands. I don't know how loyal Eastern Michigan's fanbase is. If Eastern Michigan fans show up, there might not be anyone in the stands; I can't see Northwestern students traveling. Still, this game means more to Eastern Michigan. That'll stay at one unit.

Prediction: Connecticut 34, Louisville 31
      Connecticut +3 (3 Units - Money Pick)
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Second half predictions?

Comment

Sorry I wasn't online for this game, I had a family event.

Good to see UConn get the win and cover.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

So much for Brohm being the 1st or 2nd QB taken. Definately consensus #3 after that game. Heck, Erik Ainge might jump Brohm eventually. His arm is weak. It is slightly better than Chad Pennington's.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He made a horrible throw on the pick, though it was raining and that may have effected it. Who knows?

I'm with you Matt, I think Matt Ryan passed him for now.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Is UConn this good?
                Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

It was just a bad spot for Louisville. Still, they have a solid defense.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Yeah that throw was awful. I thought he still was very poised and looked like a pro, but what the heck. You'd think a guy at that level couldn't miss a throw that badly, so it must've been the rain and wind. Something like that though is probably enough to drop him below Ryan and Woodson in such a stiff competition. We'll see how things finish up and how offseason workouts go. but he's no Aaron Rodgers.

Comment

Working...
                    X