Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starqb14
    replied
    Yeah that throw was awful. I thought he still was very poised and looked like a pro, but what the heck. You'd think a guy at that level couldn't miss a throw that badly, so it must've been the rain and wind. Something like that though is probably enough to drop him below Ryan and Woodson in such a stiff competition. We'll see how things finish up and how offseason workouts go. but he's no Aaron Rodgers.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    It was just a bad spot for Louisville. Still, they have a solid defense.

Leave a comment:

• SanchezMVP2009
    replied
    Is UConn this good?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    He made a horrible throw on the pick, though it was raining and that may have effected it. Who knows?

I'm with you Matt, I think Matt Ryan passed him for now.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    So much for Brohm being the 1st or 2nd QB taken. Definately consensus #3 after that game. Heck, Erik Ainge might jump Brohm eventually. His arm is weak. It is slightly better than Chad Pennington's.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Sorry I wasn't online for this game, I had a family event.

Good to see UConn get the win and cover.

Leave a comment:

• soonerman
    replied
    Second half predictions?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I posted a pick for this on my college picks page. Here it is:

Louisville (4-3) at Connecticut (5-1)
    Line: Louisville by 3.

Friday, 8:00 ET

I must be off this week, because for some reason, I thought Louisville-Connecticut was being played on Saturday. I was surprised when my friend pointed out they were playing tonight. Because of that, I like the Huskies a lot; it goes with the system I love - a weeknight live home dog, playing on national TV, with the money going the other way.

I don't know if this game means anything to Louisville. It means much more to the Huskies in terms of recruiting.

Also, I just noticed that Eastern Michigan isn't really at home; they're playing at Ford Field. There could be no fans in the stands. I don't know how loyal Eastern Michigan's fanbase is. If Eastern Michigan fans show up, there might not be anyone in the stands; I can't see Northwestern students traveling. Still, this game means more to Eastern Michigan. That'll stay at one unit.

Prediction: Connecticut 34, Louisville 31
    Connecticut +3 (3 Units - Money Pick)

Leave a comment:

• soonerman
    replied
    My hunch is that UConn's defensive stats are inflated because of the unbelievably weak schedule

Also, Louisville's offense of course is amazing and they have a chip on their shoulder much like Rutgers last night. They were supposed to contend for a nat'l champ and already have 2 losses. I see this being a high scoring easy win for Louisville.

Somewhere around 44 - 28

Leave a comment:

• soonerman
    started a topic Louisville at UConn

Louisville at UConn

Anybody have some thoughts on the game tonight?
Working...
X