Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    It would be a great addition but I dont see it since his brother in law (Taylor) plays with him. As well as his loyalty, he seems to want to retire as a Dolphin. However with sports business anything is possible.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    LOL that'd be a great addition to the Chargers' defense

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I say you have Chambers call up his buddy Zach Thomas so the Chargers have an inside linebacker. That would be better than 600 yards receiving and 3 TDs.... obviously unrealistic though haha.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Yea Turner had 180+ all purpose yards in a game earlier in the year.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    I'd say give LT like 25-30 carries a game, and get Turner 10-15.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    OK point taken... Either run it or throw it to LT 35-40 times a game.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Walter he can pass (He has the QB and reciever to do so). However he shouldn't pass (He has LT so why the heck should he do anything but run it 35 times a game).

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    And no, Norv still can't pass. He needs to give the ball to LT 35-40 times per game. Chambers will help by stretching the field.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    He means AJ Smith

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    AJ Smith has made great moves over the years. He's drafted extremely well, and made some nice free-agent signings. The dumb thing he did was the Schottenheimer deal.

Leave a comment:

• Zero Cool
    replied
    alex smith?

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    started a topic Chambers and the Chargers

Chambers and the Chargers

Wow. Now Norv can pass. Not as much as he would like but with this addition the field -And running lanes- will open up giving everyone more room to look. Many NFL (Including ESPN) say this is the first good move Alex Smith has made in a couple years and I for one agree.
Working...
X