I'm calling it early. JaMarcus Russell will be a bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm calling it early. JaMarcus Russell will be a bust

I know I'll probably be eating my words in a few years, but after this signing fiasco, I don't think a great NFL career is in future
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

I second that! I'm not a fan at all. Seems like there hasn't been any great QBs in general lately coming out of College. Vince Young is a winner and will do good and Romo came out of no where but who else?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

I still think they should have drafted Calvin Johnson at #1 overal, Tony Ugoh in round 2, and then Trent Edwards in round 3!

Hindsight is always 20/20, but I wouldn't have passed up on CJ. Russell is one heck of a talent, but I was never sold on his intangibles, and that is what seperates the good from the great in teh NFL.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Agreed, Matt. I would have taken Calvin as well.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Calvin Johnson may end up in the Hall in 15 years. Johnson will be good but nothing like CJ. Lions are on the verge and the Raiders are still floundering. I agree with Matt as well.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

here, here!

to both the comment and the blowing off of an assignment for the sake of the draft.

Comment

Working...
            X