Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Brown

Likely done for the season.

NFL.com, CBS sportsline and ESPn are all reporting that he likely tore his ACL...

jake Long say hello to Miami at #1 overall? Who knows now they could have really used Dorsey but he is slipping and now with the injury Darren McFadden could be a real possability...

Miami knows how long a torn ACL takes ( I.E. Culpepper) but they own Brown a lot of money so I still think they pass on McFadden. I like them to take Dorsey still.

Comment

Yeah, I still say Dorsey. Tom Brady could have scored 80 pts yesterday if he wanted to.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I dunno......I'm looking at Miami's schedule, and I'm not sure if I see a win in there. Home against Buffalo after the Bye is probably their only chance.

Comment

Ronny Brown may take a year or two to fully recover but he will be back at full streangth by the time Miami gets its act together...hopefuly. I say Dorsey at 1. Miami's defense is the worst I have ever seen. Taylor is still good as is Thomas but they are old and only getting older. Porter is intense and athletic but outside a scheme at least similar to the Stealers D he is like a sooped up Special Teams star. Other than that I dont know anyone who even has potential. Their offense has a young nucleas at least, their Defense has little. Dorsey #1 overall.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
          X