No announcement yet.

Bears Win! Yeah... or should I be sad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears Win! Yeah... or should I be sad?

Is it a curse for the Bears to start winning this year because then our chances of having a high draft pick and taking Woodson are slimmer and slimmer. Should Bears throw the season?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Well, if they beat the Lions, they're back to 4-4, on pace for 8-8 - which will get you into the playoffs. Brian Griese looked solid.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think alot of their defensive problems are a result of Vasher being out and absolutely awful play by the safeties. Darwin Walker needs to come back in a hurry too.

As for the offense, see the thread about the 49ers being stupid.

Comment

Griese is a good quarterback that is held back by teams wanting him to be the player his father is. He is older but they can get a good QB to train behind Griese in the late first, mid second round of the draft. If they can make the playoffs and save their season I say do it.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
        X