200 People Hate Dogs, Tim Couch Makes Comeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 People Hate Dogs, Tim Couch Makes Comeback

This page has been updated with some of the bizarre news that took place yesterday:

http://walterfootball.com/draftrumors.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I am pleased for Couch. He has always come across as a decent guy to me and never was given a great chance to do things with the Browns, and then he went to the Packers, but as you know QBs no matter their talent never get a chance in Green Bay while Favre is under center.

Hmmm could you imagine if the Browns took McNabb and the Eagles, Couch, I wonder how things would have panned out!

Comment

It's nice that Couch is playing again. That being said, he's probably 3rd on the depth chart.

Comment

If the Eagles would have taken Couch, maybe he would have panned out.

That said, I think the Eagles were deciding between McNabb and Daunte Culpepper. If the Browns chose McNabb, the Eagles probably would have traded down or just reached for Culpepper at No. 2.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by bucsfan333 View Post
          It's nice that Couch is playing again. That being said, he's probably 3rd on the depth chart.
          He's definitely third for now, with Quinn Gray being on the PUP list. But we'll get to see Couch in action this preseason. Can't wait - just seven days till it starts.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            He's definitely third for now, with Quinn Gray being on the PUP list. But we'll get to see Couch in action this preseason. Can't wait - just seven days till it starts.
            Me neither!!!

Comment

Jags giving Couch a 2 year contract was a total shock/statement to me. I thought Couch would get a 1 year contract, but 2 years shows me that Jacksonville sees a lot of promise in Couch.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                Jags giving Couch a 2 year contract was a total shock/statement to me. I thought Couch would get a 1 year contract, but 2 years shows me that Jacksonville sees a lot of promise in Couch.
                Or lack of confidence in Leftwich and Garrard.

Comment

Originally posted by bucsfan333 View Post
                  Or lack of confidence in Leftwich and Garrard.
                  If they had a lack of confidenc in Leftwich, then they would have taken Brady Quinn in the draft or were more eager to get a deal done with Daunte Culpepper.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    If they had a lack of confidenc in Leftwich, then they would have taken Brady Quinn in the draft or were more eager to get a deal done with Daunte Culpepper.
                    Maybe they think Couch is the answer because they have no confidence in Leftwich or Garrard.

Comment

I don't think they're confident Leftwich can stay healthy. Garrard's inconsistent... If Tim Couch doesn't work, they'll be drafting a QB in the 2008 Draft, in all likelihood.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Wow, Tim Couch makes a comeback. I predict he doesn't do a thing, and then gets cut after the preseason.
                        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                        Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                        Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

The thinking here is that he must have looked good (at least 100-percent healthy) in his workouts, because the Jaguars made sure they signed him before he worked out for any other team. I'm really curious to see what he looks like this preseason.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                          X