Free Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agents

Is there a list of free agents after this year on this site?

Great site Walter

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...By+Team&y=2008

Comment

Thanks, I'll be posting a ranking of that list soon.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I think this list must've been pre-season. Didn't Cooley just sign a big extension or am I some kind of dope (entirely possible). Plus they have TE Ryan Krause as a Brown and he is now active with the Packers. Just saying it might not be current. A very comprehensive list, though.

Comment

This does make for an interesting discussion- who of next year's top free agents do you expect not to return? I'm thinking most of the following will have new homes: Deangelo Williams, Randy Moss, Vincent Jackson (unless he's traded and extended), Santonio Holmes, Cedric Benson, Michael Bush, Shaun Ellis, Ben Leber, Shaun Rogers, Champ Bailey, Joseph Addai, Steve Smith (Giants), Antonio Cromartie, and maybe, just maybe LaMarr Woodley.
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
              This does make for an interesting discussion- who of next year's top free agents do you expect not to return? I'm thinking most of the following will have new homes: Deangelo Williams, Randy Moss, Vincent Jackson (unless he's traded and extended), Santonio Holmes, Cedric Benson, Michael Bush, Shaun Ellis, Ben Leber, Shaun Rogers, Champ Bailey, Joseph Addai, Steve Smith (Giants), Antonio Cromartie, and maybe, just maybe LaMarr Woodley.
              It's pretty much a certainty that Randy Moss won't be resigned. Both parties have come out and said so

Comment

10-23-2007 12:30 pm

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  It's pretty much a certainty that Randy Moss won't be resigned. Both parties have come out and said so
                  Yeah I didn't exactly go out on a limb by including him. Who do you think signs him though? The Redskins need a receiver...
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

This had to be my first thread

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                      This had to be my first thread
                      Yea this confused me until I saw the date...

Comment

Working...
                      X