Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NE / Indy... any early guesses line/total?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE / Indy... any early guesses line/total?

Been checking out some other forums for shiits-n-giggles, just speculating on what an opening line on this one might be.

Just based on what others have said, I'm going to say NE -3', 56.

Unless Walter takes a strong position on this one, I'll probably just throw a token bet on NE, considering I'm a huge Manning and Indy fan (one of those "if the team I'm pulling for loses, I at least made something... if they win, then it was worth it" bets).

What say you guys?

I large spread wouldn't surprise me. I thought this week's spread (NE vs WSH) would be in the area of NE -9.5, but of course it wasn't. So, I guess depending on the next few weeks, I'm predicting NE -7.

Comment

predicting NE & Indy a pk both side are good,

Comment

na it won't be a pick NE will be favored.. I would say -7 but since it's at indy -4?
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

I would think NE -3 or -4. I like the Patriots already. Guys like Merril Hoge and Tom Jackson will keep everyone from jumping on the Pats.

I look at it this way: These teams were about even when they matched up last year in the playoffs. Now, the Pats added two great receivers, one of whom is the best since Jerry Rice.

The Colts have beaten the Titans by 2 and Texans by 6. No one has come within 17 of New England.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think the Pats will beat the Colts 27-24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Who have they played?

There is no doubt that both teams are good. They were fairly evenly matched last year. Of course, New England made some nice additions in the offseason, but so did Indy.

I think the biggest difference this year (at least so far) is in the quality of the competition they have played. How can anyone dispute the disparity of the quality of teams in the AFC South Vs. the AFC east. Indy has played the better teams of the AFC South on the road and won all three. So, my question is this....how many points would New England have won by if they had played at Tennessee at Jacksonville and at Houston?

I am so looking forward to Indy showing just how good the AFC South is.

Comment

I'm hearing that barring any upset, the line is going to be Pats -4
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm guessing it will be really close
                  Walter got PWN3D
                  Rams GM

Picks
                  2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                  33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                  65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                  101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                  137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                  168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                  180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Well guys, Vinny's just been named starter for the Panthers. So no doubt the Colts will be looking for blood after falling to 6-1. I wonder what his, Morten Andersen, and Jeff Feagles's secret is. It's goat placenta right!

As for the result/ine, NE -3.5 or something sounds pretty reasonable, but I'd stay away from the game. Who knows what could happen. Indy's defense hasn't been tested early, so if NE get a couple early scores it could get ugly. On the other hand it has potential to be close as well

I'm no pro-gambler or anything, but betting on the line here might be as scientific as a coin flip. 0.5 Units. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                      So no doubt the Colts will be looking for blood after falling to 6-1.
                      The Colts are undefeated... 7-0

Comment

my guess is Pats -4
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                        X