Top 5 draft picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 draft picks

1) St. Louis-This will probobly change but for goodness sake get an O-Pace replacement before it's too late. I say that because they are far from a young offense. Other injuries and retirements will arise, possibly soon. An Offensive Tackle is my pick.

2) Miami- Their offense took a hit when they Traded WR Chris Chambers. That will hurt but they will get by. That defense though...horrendous. That needs help, badly. They had best go after defense or they will have major problems next year. I would go with a D-Lineman.

3) Atlanta- Everyone says QB this and QB that. Joey Harrington was playing very well with an aging running back and an average recieving core. They need a running back, they need linemen and a number one coliber reciever. I go Running Back here.

4) N.Y. Jets- They need a QB to get their offense going. Cleo Lemmon will be good, but I'm not yet sold on him. As of now however the Jets seem to be. I see them going defense. Maybe a lineman or linebacker which there is good a quality of in the first round. I say D-Line or Linebacker.

5) New Engalnd- How in the blue heeell someone could let this happened is beyond me. This pick is a bonus to the odds on favorite to win the championship this year. I go with the Middle Linebacker here with this pick due to the age of their MLB's.

This is the first time I have attempted even an analysis of the NFL Draft in years so please tell me if you agree or disagree. Remind any bad team in the NFL that if they ever trade a #1 to a juggernaut again that they need disband immedietly. No arguments, that is just wrong.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Cleo Lemon isn't on the Jets
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Oh cramberries. Lemon is a Dolphin isn't he. Kellen Clemons is the guy. Dang.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Miami is stupid for taking ginn over quinn. they need a qb badly.

Comment

Actually, I don't think Cleo Lemon is all that bad. Now, I'm not saying they don't need an upgrade in QB play. Maybe that'll be John Beck. But their defense is the real reason they're 0-7.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think Atlanta might trade down and draft Brian Brohm so coach and QB can unite once again. Most likely teams that would trade up are ones that want McFadden (assuming Dorsey and Long went 1 & 2). Houston comes to mind, but I don't think they have a second round pick (correct me if I'm wrong). Possibly the Broncos would make the jump past the Bengals to grab him?

Comment

Working...
            X