Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologizing for this week

Horrible.

5-7, 0-4 in Double Money Picks. What a disaster.

The only Double Money Pick I felt I got cheated on was St. Louis. The Rams were up 14-0 with Steven Jackson, but fell apart with him out. Aside from that, terrible.

Vegas had a horrible week as well. Road favorites went 5-0, which is never a good thing for the books. The only game they really won was the Dolphins. Rams, Colts, Steelers, Chargers and Saints covering really hurt them.

With that in mind, expect to see a lot of shady lines next week, as Vegas larcenously attempts to recoup some of their money.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I went like 3-2 but 2 I won I had more money on them.

Comment

I went 4-2.

Took the over in the Browns game. for $50 (Wanted to take STL +3 but can't bet against my team)

Took Oakland +7 for 50
      Took Indy -7 for $50
      and took Detroit +5 for $50

I really liked the Jets... sigh idk why for $100
      and I took the Texas +10 for $50

added with a horundous day of college football I was down $200 this weekend. I threw $200 on UCF tonight... So far they are covering but right now only by 10 points. Please please please hold on UCF!

Comment

I was 7/17 on my College Football Picks (app on Facebook).

Really bad week for me. I am usually in the 8-9 range out of 15.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I was pretty bad this week too. I really liked your Rams pick as well and made that my 3rd highest pts after New England and Indy in my confidence pool because I knew everyone would be on the Browns.... Guess I'll have to wait till next week
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I'll still maintain that the Rams were the right side. We got screwed when Steven Jackson left the game up 14-0.

Vegas really got buried though. REALLY GOT BURIED. They haven't had a week like this in years.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

`I did worse than you for the week

Robidoux, Chris StL Chi Ind NyG Ten Phi Cin NyJ Hou Jac Sf Was Gb 3 wins

bad week, on some of your picks I change couple of them look where it got me.

Survivor pick: TENN was so close call on them.... still won...thank you

Comment

Yeah, good thing we didn't take the Bucs!
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Walter, no need to apologize--everyone has poor weeks from time to time. I thought most of your picks were logical and well-supported, but as we all know, the NFL is hardly predictable. Week 9 should bring more success.

Comment

I picked a good week not to bet
                    Walter got PWN3D
                    Rams GM

Picks
                    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Thanks, Phil. Let's hope so!
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                      X