Houston Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Texans

The Houston Texans are ranked tenth in points (22.4 ppg), ninth in yards (344.4 ypg), and forth in passing yards (263.9 pypg). Well you would think the Texans are one of the best offensive teams in football even if they are 3-5. If they weren't ranked thirtyith in rushing (80.5 rypg) then they would be 4-4, or 5-3. If RB Ray Rice of Rutgers continues to impress and destroy defenses and is availible (If he comes out for the draft) they need to take him to sure up that running game because no one they have is the answer at that position. If Rice doesn't come out they should go after Michigan RB Mike Hart in Round 2 while addressing their vastly improved and ever improving defense or getting one more impact Wide Reciever in Round 1.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

They need Andre Johnson back! They've been horrible without him.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

My thoughts exactly
      Walter got PWN3D
      Rams GM

Picks
      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

But averaging 30th in rushing will not get them to the promised land.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

They can get Run DMC Darren McFadden or Ray Rice
          Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
          Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
          Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
          Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Thats why they are going to pick a running back in the first round of the draft this year
            Walter got PWN3D
            Rams GM

Picks

Comment

Why would they need a RB when they have Reggie Bush.... I mean.. O yeah they need a RB
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Andre Johnson is a top 3 receiver in the NFL.

I will be shocked if they don't give Jonathan Stewart a serious look this year. He should be on the board whenever they pick.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                  Why would they need a RB when they have Reggie Bush.... I mean.. O yeah they need a RB
                  They'd also need a DE if they didn't draft Mario Williams so I don't quite understand where you are going here.

Comment

LOL I think he's kidding. I like the Stewart pick for Houston.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Walter, hate the Mario pick over Bush all you want, but he will make more Pro Bowls in his career than Bush does when it is all said and done.

The Texans need to upgrade their defensive backfield and OLBs though. They still have a lot of work to do, but I am confident in the Texans to eventually be a consistent winner.

Comment

Me to Matt, I like where Kubiak is taking that team.

Comment

The mario pick was hated mostly by people who had no idea about the draft. They hated that pick because they had heard of Bush and Young and believed that they would have been better picks just because they had better known names
                          Walter got PWN3D
                          Rams GM

Picks

Comment

If McFadden is out of reach (which he most likely will be) I think the Texans should trade down in the first round. Maybe the Giants or Seahawks would want to jump up. Texans could trade their first and third rounders for late first and second round picks. Then they could grab Steve Slaton or maybe a Ray Rice in the first round and then pick up someone like Xavier Adibi in the second round to replace Danny Clark or Greenwood. Getting Phillips in the first round would be tempting, but a RB and LB would be much better value. Not to mention they're more key roles.

Comment

If Kenny Philips is available for the right price I wouldn't mind us trading up to grab him. We need a linebacker, but if Gibril Wilson leaves in FA we'll badly need a safety and a playmaking one would be even better. After that our only other pressing need is a kicker and quality ones can still be found late on so I don't think it will hurt us a whole load to trade up although for me that would depend how we do in free-agency.

Comment

Working...
                              X