• AFC Playoffs

Same thing as NFC what do you guys think:

1. Tennessee (13-3)
    2. Jets (11-5)
    3. Steelers (11-5)
    4. Chargers? (7-9)
    5. Colts (11-5)
    6. Patriots (10-6)

It'd be funny to see the Bolts knock out the Colts again...
    Forum: www.westsportsreport.com/forum

1. Tennessee (14-2)
    2. New England (12-4)
    3. Ravens (10-6)
    4. Broncos (8-8)
    5. Colts (11-5)
    6. Steelers (10-6)

Comment

The Jets aren't making the playoffs, Puppy? Wow, even as a Fins fan, I think they have this division.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
        The Jets aren't making the playoffs, Puppy? Wow, even as a Fins fan, I think they have this division.
        Meh, I don't know. You basically have to leave out 1 good team with your predictions any way you look at it.

Comment

I hope the Jets do not make it, I really do (I will be $300 richer ), I just cannot see it with their remaining schedule.

Comment

1) Tennessee 14-2
            2) NY Jets 12-4
            3) Pittsburgh 11-5
            4) Denver 8-8
            5) Indy 10-6
            6) Buffalo 9-7

I see New England completely tanking down the stretch.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

What about the Fish then Matt?

They have STL, KC, SF.

And at the Jets (last week of the season and WILL BE THERE, and the Bills in Toronto)?

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
                What about the Fish then Matt?

They have STL, KC, SF.

And at the Jets (last week of the season and WILL BE THERE, and the Bills in Toronto)?
                they don't have a defense to say those are easy wins. I think they will finish at 8-8.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  1) Tennessee 14-2
                  2) NY Jets 12-4
                  3) Pittsburgh 11-5
                  4) Denver 8-8
                  5) Indy 10-6
                  6) Buffalo 9-7

I see New England completely tanking down the stretch.
                  I certainly hope you're right on your final playoff spot. I think if Buffalo goes 9-7, they are screwed. IMO - they will have to go 11-5 to have any chance.
                  sigpic

Comment

naw. 10-6 could get you in the playoffs it all depends how New England and Baltimore do down the stretch.

Comment

naw. 10-6 could get you in the playoffs it all depends how New England and Baltimore do down the stretch.
                      True. But I'm very worried about the Jets, and Pats game, I'm also a bit worried about today, too. With all the players out for today, and how bad Buffalo's run defense has been the last few weeks, I think they could lose this one. Plus, there is a ton of pressure on them to win this game.
                      sigpic

Comment

Buffalo dug themselves a hole and have to climb themselves out of it. Lost some games they shouldn't have, quite frankly I think Steve Johnson could have really helped out earlier in the season.

Comment

Buffalo dug themselves a hole and have to climb themselves out of it. Lost some games they shouldn't have, quite frankly I think Steve Johnson could have really helped out earlier in the season.
                          Agreed. I think Steve has looked much better compared to James Hardy. To me, Hardy is lazy. He doesn't fight for the ball, and usually quits on plays. Looks like the coaches think the same, because they benched him in the Cleveland game. And he didn't play much last week, either. They need to give Johnson more chances.
                          sigpic

Comment

That is what I saw in Hardy on film...he just didn't always give a full effort, Mayock showed it NFLN as well.

Maybe he can develop in time, but you certainly want to see 100% effort. Still, it was a good pick in the 2nd round, but Johnson in the 7th...can't ask for anything better than that.

Comment

That is what I saw in Hardy on film...he just didn't always give a full effort, Mayock showed it NFLN as well.

Maybe he can develop in time, but you certainly want to see 100% effort. Still, it was a good pick in the 2nd round, but Johnson in the 7th...can't ask for anything better than that.
                              Yeah, I can't believe Johnson was taken in the 7th round. I think he's going to be very good in two years.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X