Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli Manning is ranked 29th in Passer Rating....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning is ranked 29th in Passer Rating....

I get really miffed when I see guys like Jay Cutler despite that terrible pass in the dying seconds of last night, play much more consistent football with less talent.

I really wonder how good the Giants would be with those extra picks and Rivers/Big Ben.

without that last name Eli would not have been drafted so high and considered a QB of the future. Rivers is for real and I'm a Ben hater even though he has proven to be great, so I won't comment on him
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

I thought it was a horrendous trade at the time. Eli Manning has always faded in November and December. We'll see if that happens again.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        I thought it was a horrendous trade at the time. Eli Manning has always faded in November and December. We'll see if that happens again.
        No, he will continue to play strong good enough this year. To do otherwise would be to consistent for him

Comment

Passer rating is a very overrated statistic.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            Passer rating is a very overrated statistic.
            How is it exactly? Its all the stats combined into one more or less.

Comment

If you watch the games you shouldn't need stats to tell you how somebody is playing. The game in London probably killed a lot of his stats. Eli has been much better this year. I don't need stats to tell me that.

Comment

Still, the trade for Manning was the worst trade since the one that left the Chargers in position to get Ryan Leaf
                Walter got PWN3D
                Rams GM

Picks
                2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Working...