• Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    Then I'll go back to my old pick

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Candyman, it's either Kansas City or nothing. You can't take road teams.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I think this whole week in general is going to be a hard one to call. I don't really like the 3 you have narrowed it down to but I guess I would go with Tampa?

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by Phil View Post
    Out of three options you provided, yes, I suppose the Browns are the best choice.

However, I seem to have overlooked one of the games you eliminated: GB @ KC. I have a feeling this game will be very similar to the CIN @ KC game, with KC exploiting its home field advantage to beat an opponent clearly better; KC is also coming off a bye which makes me like them even more. KC is also favored after GB just played impressively on MNF, seem wierd? I think your prediction of larceny by the books holds a lot of truth with this game. Just a thought.
    All right then. Green Bay over Kansas City is how I'm going

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I know, I just can't put my Survivor life on Herm Edwards. I just can't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    So, despite what you said, you'd still take the Browns as the Survivor Pick?
    Out of three options you provided, yes, I suppose the Browns are the best choice.

However, I seem to have overlooked one of the games you eliminated: GB @ KC. I have a feeling this game will be very similar to the CIN @ KC game, with KC exploiting its home field advantage to beat an opponent clearly better; KC is also coming off a bye which makes me like them even more. KC is also favored after GB just played impressively on MNF, seem wierd? I think your prediction of larceny by the books holds a lot of truth with this game. Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Do you know why the Browns are better? The upgraded at LT.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I still think you'd be foolish to overlook that.

Cleveland's porous defense has greatly overlooked by their uncanny ability to score at will on offense. Seattle should be able to expose the holes in their secondary and score enough points to tame the Cleveland beast. In my opinion, Cleveland's only chance is in a shootout.

Plus, potentially three wins in a row for Cleveland? What has the NFL come to?
    LOL I know, really- Browns three in a row? What's that about?

The Seahawks do suck on the road. So, despite what you said, you'd still take the Browns as the Survivor Pick?

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    I think Cleveland has an easy win here

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    I still think you'd be foolish to overlook that.

Cleveland's porous defense has greatly overlooked by their uncanny ability to score at will on offense. Seattle should be able to expose the holes in their secondary and score enough points to tame the Cleveland beast. In my opinion, Cleveland's only chance is in a shootout.

Plus, potentially three wins in a row for Cleveland? What has the NFL come to?

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    It's hard getting used to the Browns not sucking

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    To be brutally honest, I like Arizona to go into Tampa and win.. but seeing as you don't pick road teams, I'd have to go with Cleveland. Although, it is ill-advised to pick against a team coming off a bye.. good luck
    Mike Holmgren is 1-8 ATS off the bye with Seattle. Would that make you more confident in the Browns?

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Even without Garrard, the Saints won't beat the Jags

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    To be brutally honest, I like Arizona to go into Tampa and win.. but seeing as you don't pick road teams, I'd have to go with Cleveland. Although, it is ill-advised to pick against a team coming off a bye.. good luck

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Why are the Cardinals an easy W? The only time they lost by more than 3 was when Kurt Warner left the game vs. the Panthers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X