• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated 2008 NFL Mock Draft to be Posted Tomorrow Morning

Mock Drafted Updated:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Yes!!!!!
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

The way the draft order is shaping up, it is gonna be a bad draft this year imo...im just didn't have fun filling out my latest mock.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Why are the Browns picks so completely idiotic? By far the teams biggest needs are at DT and DE and yet the mock has them taking a RB and a WR. I absolutely guarantee that they will take a linemen in at least the 3rd round and probably in the second (if they don't find a way to get into the first round). Going for skill positions actually points out how little research was put into this pick for them.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to check out my mock draft.

Considering the Browns have an aging RB whose contract is set to expire, and a 33-year-old No. 2 WR, I don't agree with your comments.

Look, the Browns need help up front. Everyone knows that. But they're not going to get an instant starter in the third round. That can come via free agency. The draft won't be the end-all, be-all of Cleveland's offseason.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Teams usually don't address DL early in the draft if they have a 3-4 defense. They might address one of their first two picks on DL, but definately not both.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

This is true, but as of right now they have a second round pick. Harrison and Wright have shown that they can run the ball decently so the glaring need is at Defensive Tackle and Defensive End.

Lewis may end up staying in Cleveland after this year, especially if they make the playoffs. Joe J can still play at his age and they can wait on drafting a WR early. Then again Cribbs is still learning how to play the position, imagine if the play making ability he would have if he finally "gets it".

Comment

Even more on the Browns

Remember Joe J. is our number 2 WR but he is our third option behind Edward and Winslow. I believe it’s easier to find a sure handed receiver in FA or the draft then it is a good starting DE or NT.

On to the running back situation. The previous poster said it well with Harrison and Wright running the ball. If they are not the answer I could see us throwing money at Turner in FA.

So IMO, I see the Browns going defense in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Now this could all change if someone signs Derrick Anderson who is a restricted free agent and we get a 1st and 3rd rounder in return, but that’s a story for a different time.

Comment

I like the Giants pick Walter. Other mocks I see still have them taking the 2nd or 3rd running back or left tackle in the draft. All people know is that Tiki and Pettigout left and don’t know how well Diel is playing. Not their fault, you can't see every game. Their biggest needs are safety and a fast OLB but if the best defensive player at that point is a DT I think they would go there.

Comment

Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                    Even more on the Browns

Remember Joe J. is our number 2 WR but he is our third option behind Edward and Winslow. I believe it’s easier to find a sure handed receiver in FA or the draft then it is a good starting DE or NT.

On to the running back situation. The previous poster said it well with Harrison and Wright running the ball. If they are not the answer I could see us throwing money at Turner in FA.

So IMO, I see the Browns going defense in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Now this could all change if someone signs Derrick Anderson who is a restricted free agent and we get a 1st and 3rd rounder in return, but that’s a story for a different time.
                    Good point on Michael Turner. That would be a great signing for Cleveland.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                      I like the Giants pick Walter. Other mocks I see still have them taking the 2nd or 3rd running back or left tackle in the draft. All people know is that Tiki and Pettigout left and don’t know how well Diel is playing. Not their fault, you can't see every game. Their biggest needs are safety and a fast OLB but if the best defensive player at that point is a DT I think they would go there.
                      Glad you like the Giants picks. I considered a strong safety, and actually had one in my previous version. Could be a potential Round 4 selection.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Malcolm Kelly-Good pick.
                        Dre Moore-Our DT's have been playing well so I don't think DT is a big need.
                        Martin Rucker-Good pick.
                        Philip Wheeler-Only average in coverage so I don't think he can play WILL in a Tampa 2.

We need a CB in the 1st day. RG/RT and C also need a upgrade.

Comment

Mike Hart 3rd Round WTF
                          Walter got PWN3D
                          Rams GM

Picks

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to check out my mock draft.

Considering the Browns have an aging RB whose contract is set to expire, and a 33-year-old No. 2 WR, I don't agree with your comments.

Look, the Browns need help up front. Everyone knows that. But they're not going to get an instant starter in the third round. That can come via free agency. The draft won't be the end-all, be-all of Cleveland's offseason.
                            Personally I think that the Browns will address their defensive line in the second round, the fact that you don't address in the 2nd or 3rd rounds is what I find repellant.

Comment

They should have picked one last year because that class was loaded
                              Walter got PWN3D
                              Rams GM

Picks

Comment

Working...