Walter's Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's Mock

Hey, I didnt mean to criticise Walter, I just feel that the Browns Defense would be better off if they had someone on the defensive line who didn't play with Otto Grahm. Shawn Smith has been playing out of position and he is the only young one and he is a number 2 nose anyway. I also forgot about GT running back Choice who is in the mold of a Marshal Faulk (Pass Catcher and Rusher). So I would agree with his choice in Round 2. Especially if he became a Faulk.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I have the Browns taking a lineman in Round 3.

And don't feel bad for criticizing - criticize all you want.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah, Walter doesn't have feelings lol.

MAN, first time being able to kick back and watch afternoon football this weekend. Really regret missing out on College Gameday. Woulda been a blast. Oh well, gotta sarcrifice for the cash.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Im not apologizing for criticizing I...just didn't know I was criticizing.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Yeah, Walter doesn't have feelings lol.

MAN, first time being able to kick back and watch afternoon football this weekend. Really regret missing out on College Gameday. Woulda been a blast. Oh well, gotta sarcrifice for the cash.
          What have you been doing the past few Saturdays in terms of work?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I referee soccer games, been doing it every soccer weekend since I've been 11 years old. Great pay.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              I referee soccer games, been doing it every soccer weekend since I've been 11 years old. Great pay.
              Thats pretty cool
              Walter got PWN3D
              Rams GM

Picks
              2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
              33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
              65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
              101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
              137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
              168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
              180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment