X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    I referee soccer games, been doing it every soccer weekend since I've been 11 years old. Great pay.
    Thats pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I referee soccer games, been doing it every soccer weekend since I've been 11 years old. Great pay.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Yeah, Walter doesn't have feelings lol.

MAN, first time being able to kick back and watch afternoon football this weekend. Really regret missing out on College Gameday. Woulda been a blast. Oh well, gotta sarcrifice for the cash.
    What have you been doing the past few Saturdays in terms of work?

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Im not apologizing for criticizing I...just didn't know I was criticizing.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Yeah, Walter doesn't have feelings lol.

MAN, first time being able to kick back and watch afternoon football this weekend. Really regret missing out on College Gameday. Woulda been a blast. Oh well, gotta sarcrifice for the cash.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I have the Browns taking a lineman in Round 3.

And don't feel bad for criticizing - criticize all you want.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    started a topic Walter's Mock

Walter's Mock

Hey, I didnt mean to criticise Walter, I just feel that the Browns Defense would be better off if they had someone on the defensive line who didn't play with Otto Grahm. Shawn Smith has been playing out of position and he is the only young one and he is a number 2 nose anyway. I also forgot about GT running back Choice who is in the mold of a Marshal Faulk (Pass Catcher and Rusher). So I would agree with his choice in Round 2. Especially if he became a Faulk.
Working...
X