martin rucker and chase coffman

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Who's Missouris beast TE

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Carlson is a very good tight end. Might be the best blocking TE in the draft, but teams don't draft TEs to block a lot high in the draft.

Probably a round 3 prospect.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    is it just me, or is John Carlson a really good all-around tight end? He is very ball-aggressive, he's big with decent speed, and I watched him block all the time against navy. not sure if navy is any good against run, but Carlson was physical as heck.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    I thought he was a senior. and a MANBEAST. look up the youtube video.
    and keller is a badass. (see youtube) but I'm partial because the packers could really use both.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Schmitt is a junior right, or am I wrong and is he a senior?

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    [QUOTE=Matt McGuire;6111]Okay, preferrable guys that are more known to the average draftnik, just don't think many guys will click on Chris Hopkins (no offense starqb14).

sorry bout that. just that I was kindof thinking that everybody does scouting reports on the better known guys, so these small school guys might be more interesting but you have a good point.

how about dustin keller and owen schmitt then?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Okay, preferrable guys that are more known to the average draftnik, just don't think many guys will click on Chris Hopkins (no offense starqb14).

Br is onto something I will definately add a 2 centers to my scouting repots, Eric Scott of Kentucky and John Sullivan of Notre Dame. I'd love to do Mack, but not sure if he will committ this year (he should).

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    this is awesome. I will have to check back to see about who you've done...but here's three for now:
    1. Chris Hopkins, TE Toledo.
    i hate using capital letters. my fingers are too darn clumsy for all the extra key combinations.
    2. matt forte RB tulane
    3. larry izzarizzysiszzziyrrry TE youngstown state.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    John Sullivan-C-Notre Dame
    Doug Legursky-C-Marshall
    Alex Mack-C-California

Leave a comment:

• Submit selections for my NFL Draft Scouting Reports

Instead of being lazy I am going to start doing more scouting reports, 3 a week, up to the draft (more during holidays).

Submit 3 players you want me to do if I haven't done them already.

You can do it by school, by position, etc. etc. I don't care. I take notes on every game I watch so it isn't that hard to write up a report for the site. Hope to have more than 150 by D-Day 2008.
Working...
X