mike mayock dissing big ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike mayock dissing big ten

hey what is up with this dude slamming the big ten. what he said was something to the likes of "i'm tired of all these overrated big ten teams being ranked high early and then sucking it up at the end of the season."

i like mayock usually, though he can get full of himself sometimes. this is one example.
    granted, the big ten is kind of sucking this year especially, but maybe they should play the bowl games in green bay and buffalo and boston and give the southern teams 50 days of no game action and then we can slam the big ten for not doing well.
    i'm not trying to say they're great, but I think there's some apples being slammed against oranges.

Comment

Mike Mayock is an NFL Draft god in my opinion. Best NFL Draft analyst, even better than Mel.

He knows what he is talking about, and he is right about the Big Eleven.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I think he was talking about Wisconsin, Penn State, etc. Not Ohio State. The Big Ten really does suck, except for the Buckeyes.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I think he was talking about Wisconsin, Penn State, etc. Not Ohio State. The Big Ten really does suck, except for the Buckeyes.
          Michigan is a good team too. Chad Henne played really well yesterday.

Mario Manningham is a beast, only concerns I have with him is his short/intermediate route running.

Comment

this year, no doubt. i don't know why anyone is ranked except OSU. the general statement was a little naive.
            mel kiper is a horse's petunia with plastic hair.
            mayock is a draft god, but needs to not act like god on camera about everything.

Comment

my badgers would be dominant this year if they had a defense and could run the ball and the receivers hadn't all gotten hurt...that's really all they were lacking!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                Michigan is a good team too. Chad Henne played really well yesterday.

Mario Manningham is a beast, only concerns I have with him is his short/intermediate route running.
                yes. michigan is ok now too. they play with a good attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                  this year, no doubt. i don't know why anyone is ranked except OSU. the general statement was a little naive.
                  mel kiper is a horse's petunia with plastic hair.
                  mayock is a draft god, but needs to not act like god on camera about everything.
                  Kiper is BIG reason the Draft is so huge today. All draftniks owe him a tremendous amount of the respect. He was the first draftnik.

Comment

touche'

Comment

he should still lose the fake elvis 'do or go all out and get the whole outfit.

Comment

The thing I hate about the big ten is that every year its Michigan vs. OSU vs. Somebody else.
                        Walter got PWN3D
                        Rams GM

Picks
                        2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                        33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                        65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                        101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                        137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                        168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                        180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Working...