2009 Free Agent list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Free Agent list

i found this list of the upcoming free agents. thought it was pretty neat. figured i'd copy a link for you guys, just to be a good citizen.
    http://draftdaddy.com/features/nflfr...ts_offense.htm

please bucs get kurt warner!!!

Comment

Jason Brown is the top-rated center? Crappppppppppp

Comment

There is a large amount of defensive talent available *nudges Mike Shanahan*

Comment

Hah...3/5s of our ****ty o-line is on that list...
          "I think Tim Tebow is a fan of anything related to getting his name out there," Florida fan Andrew Wynot, who attended his first Miracle game, told the Naples Daily News. "I don't think Tim Tebow would send destruction on us."

Comment

Originally posted by bucs4566666 View Post
            No thanks.
            J o s h F r e e m a n

Comment

Yeah hopefully McNabb plays terrible the last 2 weeks. The only other QB I would want is Marc Bulger is released.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The Giants need to get Housh.... damn that would be awesome!

We're also going to need to make a decision w/ Jacobs & Ward.... re-sign Jacobs, let Ward walk.
                NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

With the salary cap as out of whack as it is, most of the good players will be tagged anyway.
                  Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post

We're also going to need to make a decision w/ Jacobs & Ward.... re-sign Jacobs, let Ward walk.
                    I've heard a couple of times that the Colts aren't going to resign Harrison, and that will free up a lot of cap room. They are going to go after Housh with that money. I remember this because I was in awe, because the Colts are never signing any big name free agents.
                    Forum: www.westsportsreport.com/forum

Comment

wow if the colts got housh.... well good for housh actually getting on a decent team. if that happens the colts might not be in their twilight as i had been thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post

The last two weeks have killed Ward's Free Agent value, as it's shown that he isn't as good without Jacobs pounding the crap out of the defense for 2 quarters before he gets the ball. I'm really shocked The Giants have come to terms on an extension with Jacobs yet though. I mean, they just got one done for Corey Webster, why not Jacobs? I think Ward is definitely going to walk, but it won't be as somebody's feature back.

Also, I'd love to see Housh away from the drama in Cincy in a Giants Jersey, but he's gonna want big time money, and The Giants almost never sign big money free agents.

Comment

I agree w you about Ward to a degree.... keep in mind tho that we also didnt have Plaxico, and we are facing more 8 man fronts since the defenses don't need to double any of our receivers.

I could see the Giants making an exception to sign Housh. He is a high character guy, the kind of guy that Jerry Reese loves.

Comment

There arent many teams out there that wouldnt love a guy like Housh on thier roster. He will want paid though, I imagine 7-9 mil per, which puts him in the Owens/Moss range.

I would love him in Chicago though...
                            Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by bucs4566666 View Post
                              Good luck keeping that dream alive...he will sign with the Cards where he knows the system and doesn't have to relearn anything... I would be surprised if he left
                              "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X