• Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    And Vince Young doesn't kill dogs

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    VY won the BCS Champsionship, Vick did not.

Seriously though, Vince Young is never going to put up Hall of Fame type of stats, but that's what makes him so good. All he cares about is winning the game, not his personal performance. Simply put: Vince Young is a winner; Michael Vick is not.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Yeah, Farve is the Ron Jeremy of football

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Ok. So when I was watching the Boys at Philly, a fellow antipod who knows even less about football than me was trying to tell me that because Michael Vick could run and pass (the jury's out on that), it made him a great QB and a shoe-in for the HOF.

I countered and said VY was better, which got him really riled up after seeing Young's stats sheet on sportscenter. I couldn't really cite much statistical evidence of VY's greatness except for Ws. He's 13-7 as a starter. Any Young -o-philes out there have more stats that this to help me flame my fellow ignoramus and his dog-torturing-loving-ways?

Leave a comment:

• SanchezMVP2009
    replied
    Yeah the Packers are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Yea you gotta start going with the Packers.....they are just that good of a team and one of the best teams in the NFC....week in and week out they continue to impress people, but i dont understand why bc they actually have a good team with a lot of talent on thier team!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Hahaha love the end quote on the Texans Raiders game.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Apparently not picking them

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    The Packers have eluded me all year. I'm 1-6 ATS with them. What the hell am I doing?

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Ha! Packers win again

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    started a topic Week 9 NFL Wrap-Up

Week 9 NFL Wrap-Up

http://walterfootball.com/topstory.php
Working...
X