• Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    If only they weren't both in the NFC

Leave a comment:

• Zero Cool
    replied
    P-willie is a beast, he is the next ray lewis. He is goign to be playing with a cast on his hand for the rest of the season because he broke a bone in it, and he will still get 10 tckls a game.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    I watched the Redskins Jets game and he was all over the field. What a steal he was in the second. No wonder the Pats really liked this kid.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Its still a close race

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I agree with Matt, and it's rookie of the year. Not rookie of the second half of the year. Willis leads the league in tackles and plays like an animal.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    It's not about tackle numbers. Willis is a better player than than Harris is.

Lock it up. DROY.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Smith
    replied
    Well the fact that he is half way to Willis current tackle total in only 2 games starting, and less then 20 behind him total with half a season to go i think Harris may make Willis look bad come season end...

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    I think he has a legit shot

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Well there D does suck so someone needs to get all the tackles

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I don't think he can win Rookie of the Year with Willis on the field, but he's filling in great

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    That would be the perfect FU to all the OSU fans

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    You're right, Harris may win rookie of the year. He's been amazing.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    David Hariss is a Michigan LB, therefor he is a beast

Leave a comment:

• SanchezMVP2009
    replied
    David Harris is the man!

Leave a comment:

• Craig Smith
    started a topic David Harris, ILB, NYJ

David Harris, ILB, NYJ

With all the talk of Adrian Peterson and what he is doing, how about this guy?

Since taking over at ILB 2 weeks ago when Vilma was placed in IR David Harris in 2 weeks time, as a rookie in a 3/4 sceme has recorded 41 tackles, 30 solo and 1 sack.

Now don't get me wrong i was high on Harris going into the draft and had him pegged as a late first early second guy. I also thought the Lions should have taken him in the second round instead of going with Stanton.

Regardless the man is a tackling machine, in 2 games time he is damn near half way to 100 takles...

(He actually has 66 on season, but only 2 games started, the other 7 were backup duty to Jonathan Vilma and Eric Barton)
Working...
X