Darren McFadden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren McFadden

I'm new to this forum thread and I just wanted to see what everyone here thought about DMAC. I graduated high school with him and he's one of my good friends. We're looking to see what people think about him winning the heisman this year. He played quaterback for my high school at Oak Grove. He carried our sorry team to state my senior year. I was the kicker on the team and kicked him in the hands so many times, I'm suprised he can still throw touchdown passes! haha Just seein what some other sports fans thought about him. Overrated? underrated? Wrong college team? Who is he? Let me know im curious.
    DMAC for Heisman
    Oak Grove, AR Class of '05

He's pretty incredible. You should get him to join this site
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Believe it or not Darren really isn't into watching football or interested at all in how things are going in the NFL. Him and his mom have both said he's going after this season. I really think he loves playing the sport but could really care less what everyone else is doing! lol I'll ask him if he wants to join and see some of the predictions on where he is going in the NFL. I mean look at peterson.
      DMAC for Heisman

Comment

That would be really cool to have him on the site
        Walter got PWN3D
        Rams GM

Picks

Comment

Yea he's a strange guy to be a football player. Sits on the computer alot, maybe I can get him into it. He'll watch an NFL game with me over a Bud every once in awhile so I'll ask him.
          DMAC for Heisman

Comment

He could be the first guest if Walter was to good ahead with the podcast suggestion!

Well my opinion of him - Definetly the top back in the upcoming class, providing he declares which highly likely. Out of the teams who will probably pick early I'd imagine the Pats and the Jets would be seriously interested in him or another team with a similar scenario to the Vikings with Adrian Peterson last year. Pick the best player available if there are no players who are good value for their draft position that will fill a need.

Comment

I'm worried about him in the NFL. Arkansas' last star player to enter the NFL is a joke... Matt Jones for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Matt was an ***hole to begin with so maybe Darren being more of a relaxed guy will help.
              DMAC for Heisman

Comment

I wouldn't compare McFadden to Jones. Jones was a product of pre-draft hype. McFadden's the real deal. Just as the six teams that passed on Peterson look pretty dumb right now, any team that skips on McFadden will be pretty stupid in my mind.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I wish he would stay at fayetteville for one more year and finish out as seniors with the rest of us. His mom keeps saying she wants him to stay in school and graduate but you know he wants that paycheck. After all it took 6 tries and houston nutt standing in the room on the ACT (SAT equivalent for southerners) for him to score a 19 (below average but required for darren to get into college.) So he's not the most intelligent guy.
                  DMAC for Heisman

Comment

wow. I scored a 32 on three hours of sleep and I'm just a farmer. ****.

Comment

Yea I got a 31, I'm a mechanic. lol
                      DMAC for Heisman

Comment

I still have a few years left before I take that
                        Walter got PWN3D
                        Rams GM

Picks

Comment

Doesn't care what's going on in the NFL? Doesn't care what everyone else is doing... a strange guy to be in the playing football. Christ, you're making the guy sound like Ricky Williams lol.

Matt Jones is an ass hole who runs lazy routes when he isn't the primary WRer. Lets never speak of him again. I love Darren though. I hope he goes to the Texans and turns that team around.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            I wouldn't compare McFadden to Jones. Jones was a product of pre-draft hype. McFadden's the real deal. Just as the six teams that passed on Peterson look pretty dumb right now, any team that skips on McFadden will be pretty stupid in my mind.
                            None of the teams that passed up on AD weren't stupid, they just had bigger needs.

Same with McFadden. He is a once in a decade type of RB (we had it with Peterson too), but that just doesn't mean you take him just because he is good.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              Matt Jones is an ass hole who runs lazy routes when he isn't the primary WRer. Lets never speak of him again. I love Darren though. I hope he goes to the Texans and turns that team around.
                              He runs lazy routes because he isn't a natural WR. Is he an athlete, yes. But that doesn't make him a WR and he shouldn't have been drafted higher than mid-round 2.

The Jaguars were just retarded and it was another idiotic pick off a shocking 40 time.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X