Alex Smith is a bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Smith is a bust

49ers need to draft a QB. I am done defending Alex Smith he is just flat out horrible, and pathetic. I know the o-line is not that good, and the WR drop passes, but he can't make the throws period. I thought he was supposed to have great accuary he is so horrible over throwing recievers. His comp % is 49, that is so sad. The niners have dissapointed me big time, I didn't expect too much but not 2-6.

I bought into Mike Nolans plan but he clearly was not ready to be a head coach. I think the niners need to hire somebody else to get this team on track. I also think the niners screwed themselves because they traded their pick to NE, but we need to get a qb.

COLT BRENNAN to SF!!!!!

He really regressed this season after improving last year.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think he is only 23 years old or so. Think about it. Most NFL QBs don't mature until they are 26-28. He has some time before we label him a bust, but it isn't looking to good right now.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Not only does Norv improve RB's, he obviously improves QB's as an OC. With Norv, Smith looked average, without Norv, he is back to horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
          Not only does Norv improve RB's, he obviously improves QB's as an OC. With Norv, Smith looked average, without Norv, he is back to horrible.
          That's a really good point.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Don't label him a bust yet he was drafted at age 21. I also doubt (even though i'm a big fan) that 25 year old Colt Brennan would be the answer.

Comment

Well in 1993 a Quarterback was drafted in the eigth round by the San Diego Chargers. He finally matured when he reached the age of 30 when he signed with the St. Louis Rams. That quarterback's name was Trent Green. Now Alex Smith may never be the guy to lead the 49ers to the promised land. However Trent Green shows that a player may never be the player a team Drafted them to be immedietly, but that doesn't mean they will be a bust either. Only time will tell. (Trent Green was drafted in round 8)
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

The 49ers were unlucky. When they got their high draft pick the QB draft class that year was terrible, because the one beforehand had so many quality QBs.

Alex Smith is horrible btw.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                  The 49ers were unlucky. When they got their high draft pick the QB draft class that year was terrible, because the one beforehand had so many quality QBs.

Alex Smith is horrible btw.
                  He's really young. If he hasn't improved by 2009, I'm calling him a bust
                  Walter got PWN3D
                  Rams GM

Picks
                  2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                  33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                  65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                  101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                  137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                  168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                  180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    Well in 1993 a Quarterback was drafted in the eigth round by the San Diego Chargers. He finally matured when he reached the age of 30 when he signed with the St. Louis Rams. That quarterback's name was Trent Green. Now Alex Smith may never be the guy to lead the 49ers to the promised land. However Trent Green shows that a player may never be the player a team Drafted them to be immedietly, but that doesn't mean they will be a bust either. Only time will tell. (Trent Green was drafted in round 8)
                    You could be right, but it's so hard for a franchise to wait around for a QB to mature nowadays.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      You could be right, but it's so hard for a franchise to wait around for a QB to mature nowadays.
                      Their is a lot of pressure now for playors to dominate as rookies. People called Mario Williams a bust because he didn't have a great rookie year
                      Walter got PWN3D
                      Rams GM

Picks
                      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Working...