• Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    He's late first in my book now

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Brohm can't put together a GW drive. Gee what a total shocker. There was a reason I had Woodson over Brohm all along and it was because Brohm doesn't have those elite intangibles it takes to win big games. Granted his WRs dropped balls but this has been a recurring problem over his career and it has been overshadowed against weak defenses.

He has never had one GW drive his ENTIRE CAREER.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    West Virginia is so overrated it isn't funny. Both these teams were talked about so much in preseason and they are flat out playing like crap for two "good" teams.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I think if anyone's stock drops after this game it is Steve Slaton. He looks like a late 2nd round pick.

Douglas doesn't drop that much in my mind Walter. He is going up against a 5 DBs. He won't see that much traffic in the NFL. Yeah he did fumble a few times, but it has never been an issue his entire career.

Still a solid, underrated 2nd round pick.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    How is this game close?

I picked Louisville to cover, but it seems like WVU should be up 13-17 right now.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I agree with ya, Matt. 15th-20th pick.

Harry Douglas set himself back this game. Nothing but fumbles and drops.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Brohm isn't putting enough strength on his throws now, and his receivers are getting the ball late and are getting hit.

Just not an impressive game from Brohm, but I still give him a mid first round grade. Updated QB rankings:

1. Woodson
    2. Ryan
    3. Brohm
    4. Ainge
    5. Henne
    6. Dixon
    7. Josh Johnson (SDSU)

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    That should have been called a TD

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Don't kid yourself. Urrutia is a product of the system in Louisville.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    The UL DBs have to be some of the worst I have ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Nice throw by Brohm. Displayed good footwork and poise in the pocket. Stepped into the throw, displayed nice zip again.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Pat White sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Another poor throw by Brohm, into quadruple coverage. It's not that he is inaccurate, its just a dumb decision. Use your check downs, try to make a play.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    It was reported that 14 NFL scouts in attendence at the game. Saw Bears, Saints, Vikings scouts in attendance (logos on jackets).

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I like his zip on the football he has shown tonight. Some poor decisions so far making some throws into double coverage. I didn't like the decision of going over the middle to Barnidge with 2 players on either side of him. Ball should have been intercepted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X