No announcement yet.

2008 NFL Mock Draft Updated - Nov. 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so candyman what wideouts do you like best?

Comment

I think this is an outstanding class. Malcolm Kelly, Limas Sweed, James Hardy, Keenan Burton, DJ Hall, and Paul Hubbard in time. Maybe even in that order. am I missing anybody?

Comment

You forgot Desean Jackson and Mario Manningham
        Walter got PWN3D
        Rams GM

Picks
        2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
        33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
        65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
        101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
        137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
        168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
        180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

oh they'll be on there. bowman and doucet too. I just think these other guys will be better. call me crazy for leaving off jackson but I'm crazy and he just doesn't do it for me. doucet should be on my list in the hall/burton area.

Comment

Oh, Walter, Walter, Walter, Defence, Defence, Defence, let's try this again. The Cleveland Browns will go with the best defence of lineman available in the second round or maybe even a linebacker, maybe.

So with that being said, you have Red Bryant going to the Cowboys after us so just move him up a few spot for me will ya.

Now that may change your pick in the third round but I would stick with the defence. Now this is JMO, but then again 60% of the time i'm 100% right, LOL.

But then again this could all change if someone desides to side D. Anderson in the offseason and we get there 1st and 3rd round pick, but thats down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
              Oh, Walter, Walter, Walter, Defence, Defence, Defence, let's try this again. The Cleveland Browns will go with the best defence of lineman available in the second round or maybe even a linebacker, maybe.

So with that being said, you have Red Bryant going to the Cowboys after us so just move him up a few spot for me will ya.

Now that may change your pick in the third round but I would stick with the defence. Now this is JMO, but then again 60% of the time i'm 100% right, LOL.

But then again this could all change if someone desides to side D. Anderson in the offseason and we get there 1st and 3rd round pick, but thats down the road.
              If you really want Cleveland to have a DL, then why don't u make your own mock
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
              X