X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
    Oh, Walter, Walter, Walter, Defence, Defence, Defence, let's try this again. The Cleveland Browns will go with the best defence of lineman available in the second round or maybe even a linebacker, maybe.

So with that being said, you have Red Bryant going to the Cowboys after us so just move him up a few spot for me will ya.

Now that may change your pick in the third round but I would stick with the defence. Now this is JMO, but then again 60% of the time i'm 100% right, LOL.

But then again this could all change if someone desides to side D. Anderson in the offseason and we get there 1st and 3rd round pick, but thats down the road.
    If you really want Cleveland to have a DL, then why don't u make your own mock

Leave a comment:

• gq4ever
    replied
    Oh, Walter, Walter, Walter, Defence, Defence, Defence, let's try this again. The Cleveland Browns will go with the best defence of lineman available in the second round or maybe even a linebacker, maybe.

So with that being said, you have Red Bryant going to the Cowboys after us so just move him up a few spot for me will ya.

Now that may change your pick in the third round but I would stick with the defence. Now this is JMO, but then again 60% of the time i'm 100% right, LOL.

But then again this could all change if someone desides to side D. Anderson in the offseason and we get there 1st and 3rd round pick, but thats down the road.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    oh they'll be on there. bowman and doucet too. I just think these other guys will be better. call me crazy for leaving off jackson but I'm crazy and he just doesn't do it for me. doucet should be on my list in the hall/burton area.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    You forgot Desean Jackson and Mario Manningham

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    I think this is an outstanding class. Malcolm Kelly, Limas Sweed, James Hardy, Keenan Burton, DJ Hall, and Paul Hubbard in time. Maybe even in that order. am I missing anybody?

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    so candyman what wideouts do you like best?

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by TheOUTLAW1 View Post
    I really do think your Browns picks are just awful. The Browns are not going to take Hart in the second. He's a bust waiting to happen and they are way more in need of help on the defensive side of the ball. If you don't think a tackle is worthwhile have them take a defensive end. Just don't think that Hart is a good pick for them.
    He's not going to be a ****ing bust. The majority of people who say that are trying to sound like they know more than they do. Mike Hart gives a little thing that in the NFL is key. Effort. The kids got great intangibles and nobody can deny that

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    with stewart off the board before the packers pick, what are the odds they trade down, and what do you suppose they could get from whom in return?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I considered defensive linemen, but the only one I could find was Trevor Laws. Could be a bit early for him in the 2nd round.

Leave a comment:

• TheOUTLAW1
    replied
    I really do think your Browns picks are just awful. The Browns are not going to take Hart in the second. He's a bust waiting to happen and they are way more in need of help on the defensive side of the ball. If you don't think a tackle is worthwhile have them take a defensive end. Just don't think that Hart is a good pick for them.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    All I know is, baseball is better than Lacrosse

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Baseball is okay

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    are you a baseball fan? i think it's just soooooo borrrrrrrring.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
    Jeff Smardzija should've played in the NFL.
    I personally would have taken the guaranteed contracts, easier career (considering that bruises taht come with an NFL season), and bigger signing bonuses that baseball has.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    say, walter, do you think ray rice will have a long career like warrick dunn or burn out because of his diminutive stature, aggressive play, and multitude of carries at the college level?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X