Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Vince Young does is win games????

Cough...told ya so...Cough Cough

Okay. No Albert Haynesworth for Tennessee. And then Jacksonville shuts down Tennessee's running game.

Huh. Then Vince Young throws 2 critical interceptions. Huh. Interesting.

Titans lose 28-13. But Walter...but I thought you said "All Vince Young does is win games." Right? Didn't you say that?

And then, he loses, when. Wait. Lets see.

He loses when Albert Haynesworth is gone and the running game is shut down.

Wait so. Can't stop the run. Can't run the football. But the Titans have Vince Young this doesn't make sense.

Oh yeah, he is overrated. He is garbage. He makes mistakes. Tennessee has been winning because of their running game and because they have a very good defense. Amazing what happens when they don't have either. But Vince Young is the reason why Tennessee has been winning (rolls eyes).
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Agreed. I was saying before this year started that he wasn't as good as people thought he really is. I mean I don't have the stats but didn't he have one of the worst QB ratings last season? I understand that doesn't tell everything about a QB see Pennington, but it does tell something.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

All Shayne Graham does is kick field goals.

Comment

Lol it was one game dude, vince young is sick, and he is a winner.

Comment

Young is overrated. He throws so many INTs. He is a bad quarterback who can run the ball.

This is the first game Vince Young was forced to play quarterback. He had to throw the ball. As a result he threw for over 200 yards for the first time this year and threw his first touchdown since September. He also threw 2 picks (one pick is his season average) and got sacked 4 times.

Maybe he can stomp teams like the Texans and Bills like he did last year, but with a disciplined defensive front and a team that can stop the run... Vince Young is not only overrated, but will turn into a BAD quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            Young is overrated. He throws so many INTs. He is a bad quarterback who can run the ball.

This is the first game Vince Young was forced to play quarterback. He had to throw the ball. As a result he threw for over 200 yards for the first time this year and threw his first touchdown since September. He also threw 2 picks (one pick is his season average) and got sacked 4 times.

Maybe he can stomp teams like the Texans and Bills like he did last year, but with a disciplined defensive front and a team that can stop the run... Vince Young is not only overrated, but will turn into a BAD quarterback.
            Agreed, the average NFL fan seems to care more about a fast but crappy QB instead of a great pocket QB
            Walter got PWN3D
            Rams GM

Picks
            2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
            33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
            65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
            101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
            137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
            168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
            180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

No one goes winless. I'm not sure if one loss deserves a long post like that.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                No one goes winless. I'm not sure if one loss deserves a long post like that.
                But when the Titans need Vince to make plays with his arm he couldn't Walter. How do you not see that he isn't a good quarterback right now this season?

Comment

nvm

Comment

Here's a neat little stat... ATL, OAK, HOU, CAR, TB, NO all teams that aren't known for a great defenses. The Titans scored 18 points a game against these teams when Vince Young played. The one game he didn't play the fell apart right? Nope, they only put up 38 points, more than double what they score with Vince in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      Here's a neat little stat... ATL, OAK, HOU, CAR, TB, NO all teams that aren't known for a great defenses. The Titans scored 18 points a game against these teams when Vince Young played. The one game he didn't play the fell apart right? Nope, they only put up 38 points, more than double what they score with Vince in the game.
                      If Tampa isn't known for great defense then who is? But nice stat find.

Comment

Well, at least this year, their defense has been mediocre, but they lost to Tampa anyways. So you could argue that Tampa has a good defense, but Vince Young didn't beat them anyways so it's a moot point.

Comment

Vince Young is more of a RB than a QB. End of story
                          Walter got PWN3D
                          Rams GM

Picks
                          2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                          33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                          65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                          101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                          137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                          168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                          180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

And his commercial about his Rose Bush Tattoo is lame... I needed to get that off my chest

Comment

Working...
                            X