Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Nolan

RIP

How much do you think his passing will affect the game tonight? Certainly a strong edge for the 49ers.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I don't see it having a similar effect as it on Brett Favre simply because Nolan is a coach, not a player. It's much easier for a player to "play harder" and release their emotions, but as a coach, there is no equivalent. I think it will only distract him and eventually lead to the dismay of the 49ers.

Comment

I agree with you Phil. The Eagles didn't play harder for Andy Reid when his kids were arrested/sentenced.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Damn, a better draft pick for NE
        Walter got PWN3D
        Rams GM

Picks
        2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
        33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
        65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
        101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
        137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
        168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
        180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

I disagree guys. Remember, when Favres dad died Brett wasn't the only one to step up his game. Driver made some ridic catches and so did the other Wideouts. I think the 49ers will rally around the tragedy and win the game. Much like the Broncos did when their fallen teamates were honored in the game against the Steelers.

Comment

One can only hope
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
            X