Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rex Grossman earns back starting job

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rex Grossman earns back starting job

    Does this leave a hung jury on him being a bust. In all honesty, I don't know what to make of this, and I wanted to see what Walter and Matt thought
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

    Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal
    217.
    252.

  • #2
    Both Grossman and Griese suck. Grossman is completely immobile, bi-polar, and a (bad) gambler, while Griese is scared to throw it beyond 10 yards and doesn't utilize his WRs.

    Ron Turner is a moron too.

    Comment


    • #3
      Grossman won his job back with one throw. He's a loser. He might have a good game or two, but his problem has always been his inconsistency.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

      Comment


      • #4
        The only question for me, is whether Chicago takes an OT or a QB with their first pick. Considering the Bears' history at picking quarterbacks in the first round, I'd rather see them take a Tackle, and then trade for someone like Derek Anderson.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Egg View Post
          The only question for me, is whether Chicago takes an OT or a QB with their first pick. Considering the Bears' history at picking quarterbacks in the first round, I'd rather see them take a Tackle, and then trade for someone like Derek Anderson.
          I can see that happening
          Walter got PWN3D
          Rams GM

          Picks
          2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
          33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
          65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
          101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
          137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
          168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
          180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal
          217.
          252.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by candyman82 View Post
            I can see that happening
            I don't think they will have the ammo to trade for DA unless they trade their first rounder for him. I think Cleveland would be smart to take a draft pick anywhere below 35 for Anderson, but they will have too much pride and want everything back (points wise what they traded for Quinn in draft picks), which I wouldn't be willing to give if I was an NFL team.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

            Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

            Comment


            • #7
              Anderson is a UFA, I don't know all about the UFA rules but what I do know is Cleveland with Hit Anderson with the Top billing on UFA's. That means whoever offers Anderson a contract, one of two thing will happen.

              One - Cleveland can match the offer and Anderson stays in Cleveland.

              Two - Cleveland doesn't match the offer and the team that offers the contract will give up this years first round and third round draft pick. Also they have to be your own draft pick. For example. San Fransico has A first round draft pick but it isn't there own, so there for they counldn't even but an offer out for Anderson.

              I think it goes something like that.

              Comment


              • #8
                They won't match it because they have Quinn waiting to play
                Walter got PWN3D
                Rams GM

                Picks
                2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal
                217.
                252.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                  Anderson is a UFA, I don't know all about the UFA rules but what I do know is Cleveland with Hit Anderson with the Top billing on UFA's. That means whoever offers Anderson a contract, one of two thing will happen.

                  One - Cleveland can match the offer and Anderson stays in Cleveland.

                  Two - Cleveland doesn't match the offer and the team that offers the contract will give up this years first round and third round draft pick. Also they have to be your own draft pick. For example. San Fransico has A first round draft pick but it isn't there own, so there for they counldn't even but an offer out for Anderson.

                  I think it goes something like that.
                  Don't have the rules in front of me, but what you're saying I believe applies if he was a Restricted Free Agent. If he's a UFA then any team has the right to negoiate with him and doesn't have to give Cleveland anything if he signs with their team.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




                  Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Let him be a bust so we can finally get rid of the Not so sexy rexy
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just blow up the entire offense Bears.
                      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                      Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                      Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                        Let him be a bust so we can finally get rid of the Not so sexy rexy
                        But if he turns out not to be a bust, why would you get rid of him
                        Walter got PWN3D
                        Rams GM

                        Picks
                        2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                        33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                        65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                        101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                        137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                        168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                        180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal
                        217.
                        252.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          GET RID OF HIM GET RID OF HIM!!! I'm done giving him chances. Granted I don't have faith in a single QB in the draft this year but I'm sick of Rex
                          Check out my new site Today!
                          Live 4 The Story

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Grossman sucks, but I don't think he was at fault yesterday. One turnover and 23 points... that's like an average QB throwing for 500 yds.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

                            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              jeff george is still available I think.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X