X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Top 25 - Week 12

http://walterfootball.com/top25.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

LOL!

I want to see Super Mario on a roster next year. He can jump like five times his own height, change direction in midair and shoot fireballs when he gets really angry.

The only concern the scouts noted with him were injury worries, one good hit sidelines him until the end of the game.

I'd put him in at linebacker, he could jump over the line of scrimmage and land on, I mean sack, the QB.

If he makes it to the end of a game though, watchout cheerleaders! Maybe he should play for Oregon.

Comment

ps I think your stats for Tebow are a little on the low side. I seem to remember reading an article about him being the first QB to pass and run for 20 TDs in a season.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
        LOL!

I want to see Super Mario on a roster next year. He can jump like five times his own height, change direction in midair and shoot fireballs when he gets really angry.

The only concern the scouts noted with him were injury worries, one good hit sidelines him until the end of the game.

I'd put him in at linebacker, he could jump over the line of scrimmage and land on, I mean sack, the QB.

If he makes it to the end of a game though, watchout cheerleaders! Maybe he should play for Oregon.
        Princess Peach would be pissed!
        Walter got PWN3D
        Rams GM

Picks
        2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
        33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
        65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
        101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
        137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
        168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
        180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
          ps I think your stats for Tebow are a little on the low side. I seem to remember reading an article about him being the first QB to pass and run for 20 TDs in a season.
          Good catch, I forgot to include that one game last week when he had 5 rush TDs.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Damn it Tebow, make up your mind! Do you want to be a running back or a quarterback?
            Walter got PWN3D
            Rams GM

Picks
            2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
            33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
            65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
            101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
            137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
            168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
            180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Working...