NFL Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Sunday

I've read your picks, and I'm having a tough time picking out one game to bet on, which is usually my style. Ahman Green I've read is out at Houston. Change anything? All the sharps seem to love the Jets...makes me nervous. I see Baltimore as a possible wiseguy bet. Ugh. Any feedback would be appreciated. I trust the people on this site much more than any other site.

The Texans are my favorite pick. I like the Jets a lot as well. I like Cleveland - every "wise guy" still thinks Baltimore's defense is good. They're garbage.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I like the Texans also, the Saints have sucked this year
      Walter got PWN3D
      Rams GM

Picks
      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Thank god for local books. Bal +3, push. Won every other bet, but killing myself for not putting WAY more on the Pats. F. How easy was that?! Never get over it. Also, didn't bet ORL in NBA, but I knew that the public was getting sucked with the unbeaten C's -1. OH Well. Winning week is a winning week. Thanks for the work, W.

Comment

Thanks.

I feel like an idiot because I completely forgot about the NBA. Guess I was too engrossed in the NFL.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
          X