Packers Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Game

For some reason I didn't get sound for about the first half or more of the game. I called my buddy and he had the same problem. Did you guys experience this?

I had the stupid Eagles-Dolphins game, so I don't know, maybe starqb14 can help us out.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Aw man, speaking of that game. I bet $75 on the Dolphins covering the spread parlayed with the under (following your advice and then adding a parlay b/c of my faith in you) and I was so excited when I saw they were up 7 - 0 .... then they pushed. Blah least I didn't lose money though.

Comment

That was ridiculous, I can't believe Cam Cameron didn't kick that field goal.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

i was actually in denver for the weekend, and watched most of the game in a restaurant ignoring my wife, so the sound wasn't on anyway. 28-3 is not a bad start though. And with the Stockton/Baldinger combo, maybe loss of sound wasn't such a bad thing.

Comment

How's their 1st round pick Justin Harrell doing? I haven't watched more than 10 mins of a packer game this year, but I see on ESPN depth charts he's 3rd string. Also what happened to KGB he used to be good. Now he's a backup?
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

KGB is a part-timer. Second on the team with 8.5 sacks. doing well.
              Harrell was getting into the lineup midseason mostly as a run stuffer. showed potential but didn't get too many reps. ate blockers well, but like I said was limited with reps because of his long layoff from football. He then got an ankle in practice and missed a few more weeks, so he's back at third string. should be coming back around soon. is practicing again. plays better than colin cole but is no johnny jolly.

Comment

Harrell!
                Walter got PWN3D
                Rams GM

Picks
                2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal