HOU vs. NO...Mario Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Calvin would be great with them but their Defense is what has them #1 in their division and without the last draft that defense wouldnt be as good as it is and Tampa would not be number 1. I agree with Candy and Matt...Hell has frozen over.
    i also believe that their DIVISION has helped them to be number one in the division. let's face it--not exactly a powerhouse committee.

Comment

Still without their defense being as good as it is they wouldnt do much at all.
      Adams sparked that Defense.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        I hope you're being sarcastic Matt because I've heard Mort utter incorrect statements plenty of times before.
        So I guess Walter that you think Tampa should never draft a defensive player in the first round...is defense even a part of football any more?
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

When did I say that?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

They just drafted Adams last year
            Walter got PWN3D
            Rams GM

Picks
            2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
            33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
            65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
            101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
            137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
            168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
            180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal