X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Power Rankings

http://walterfootball.com/analysis.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Your South Park reference reminds me of an episode about 3 season ago when the boys are getting NFL football cards. Stan, I think, is psyched about his "Sweet Jake Plummer" and Cartman gets a "Crappy A.J. Feeley".

Well, Feeley was better than McNabb last week. Against the Dolphins. He's still crappy.

Comment

Wow. How can you possibly place the Texans, Bills, Cardianls, and Titans ahead of my Bucs.

We beat the Titans and Cardinals, and come on. Bills and Texans better than the Bucs? Bucs will shut down the Texans' passing game, and the game is pretty much over then because you take away their offense and then their defensive backfield is very vulnerable against Joey Galloway.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
        Your South Park reference reminds me of an episode about 3 season ago when the boys are getting NFL football cards. Stan, I think, is psyched about his "Sweet Jake Plummer" and Cartman gets a "Crappy A.J. Feeley".

Well, Feeley was better than McNabb last week. Against the Dolphins. He's still crappy.
        McNabb is on his way out, and I remember that episode
        Walter got PWN3D
        Rams GM

Picks
        2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
        33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
        65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
        101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
        137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
        168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
        180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Wow. How can you possibly place the Texans, Bills, Cardianls, and Titans ahead of my Bucs.

We beat the Titans and Cardinals, and come on. Bills and Texans better than the Bucs? Bucs will shut down the Texans' passing game, and the game is pretty much over then because you take away their offense and then their defensive backfield is very vulnerable against Joey Galloway.
          Injuries.

You beat TEN at home by 3 with Young out. You beat ARZ at home. Texans are a much better team with their cavalry back.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post

I think I remember that episode.

I wouldn't say Feeley is crappy at all. Maybe I'm biased because I know him, but he got a raw deal in Miami. The one year he played with the Fins was the season Ricky Williams was suspended. That was also before Randy McMichael emerged... So, all Feeley basically had was Chris Chambers. Dave Wannstedt was the coach and the o-line sucked. Nothing to work with at all.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Way to not underrate the Packers for four straight weeks!
              Walter got PWN3D
              Rams GM

Picks
              2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
              33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
              65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
              101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
              137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
              168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
              180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

I underrated them more than 4 weeks.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  Injuries.

You beat TEN at home by 3 with Young out. You beat ARZ at home. Texans are a much better team with their cavalry back.
                  Oh you mean the same VY that has more than twice as many interceptions as TDs (4-10)...rushing for less than 4 yards for every "highlight" carry...the same VY that has thrown for 2 interceptions in his last 3 games.

So what if we beat Arizona at home? Are we supposed to lose? Do we determine how good a team is by only how they play on the road?

By your logic. Houston lost to Tennessee at home. Bucs beat Tennessee at home.

Anyways, I have week 14 marked on my calendar (Bucs @ Texans). Let the battle begin.

Andre Johnson: say hello to the Bucs secondary.

Comment

Injuries.

OH yeah. Luke Petitgout and Cadillac Williams done for the season...those aren't injuries.

Comment

Texans are 3-0 with Schaub and Johnson in the lineup, all three wins by 13+
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Texans are 3-0 with Schaub and Johnson in the lineup, all three wins by 13+
                        Are you trying to tell me, that Kansas City, Carolina, and New Orleans have defenses that are even remotely on Tampa Bay's level?

KC's is good, but they aren't very good like the Bucs are. The Bucs have the defense to prevent the long play. Indy struggled throwing deep balls on us. Houston only has one receiver on their team (Owen Daniels only other one that concerns me, but he is a TE).

Here is what Monte is going to do to shut down the Texans. He is going to play Tanard Jackson and Jermaine Phillips back further in coverage than normal. The Bucs will dominate the Texans' running game with their defense. Do you really think Ahman Green is going to run for more than 60 yards? Heck no.

Gruden is going to run the ball to the opposite side of Mario Williams and expose the Houston's safetys.

Comment

I look at it this way - you guys basically have the same record even though Houston was missing its best player for 7 games and its quarterback for 3 or 4. Plus, Houston plays in a tougher conference.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

If the Bucs D shuts down the long pass does that mean Kevin Walter will have a field day with the 7-10 yard short pass? I hope so I need fantasy points
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Did you guys know that Ahman Green got arrested for domestic abuse because he slammed the door, yelled at his wife, and punched a pillow?
                              Is it just me or isn't this the stuff that you're supposed to do instead of throwing the ***** down a flight of stairs with two black eyes?
                              I'm just mentioning this because he plays for Houston now and has like no yards on the year.

Comment

Working...
                              X